Skin Care Talk banner

Post your before and afters if you dare

1M views 4K replies 458 participants last post by  saraik 
#1 ·
This is me now and before. Enjoy!!!
If u don't know how to mask urself and make a pic like mine you can inbox me. I came from chocolate to caramel.... Please don't pollute this thread with nonsense. Post at your own risk!!!! Kisses

See less See more
#4,158 ·
Nice result thinkerbelle
Thanks ya’ll!
I hid from the sun for an entire year and took vit d3, vit C, collagen peptide powder pretty consistently. The supplements I wasn’t too consistent with but also took were msm, hyaluronic acid, L-Gluta pills and gluta iv(had a package for 6 treatments) then went to Nebulizing 2000mg a day same as the other methods for about a week.
Skincare care routine started out with alternating Kojic San soap and Paulas Choice hydrating cleansers also used their 10% niacinimide, vit c serum, BHA 2%, AHA 8%, hydrating toner, hyaluronic acid, hydrating mask(overnight) for face and their aha/bha body lotions, daily replenishing w/ drops of niacinimide, glycerin, carrot oils. Did all that for months the game changer was after I started doing weekly peels with lactic and mandelic acid both 40% from Makeupartistchoice. I also very sparingly used Caro White jar and oil on my forehead and hyperpigmentation around my mouth ONCE after washing with KA got bright red and started seeing lightening in those areas so I stopped. Waited a week then started with lactic acid and mandelic peels. The other notable quality product I used was snail mucin from cosRx.

Sunscreens were from Paulas Choice, la roche posay and Ocean potion.

Oil cleanse with Abolene to take off makeup always.

#4,161 ·
This is isn't a before or after but I've always had a much darker face than my hands/body. I'm using clinic clear oil on my face right now and I think it stopped working so I use it maybe 4 time a week. And ra. I use the same oil on my hands but maybe 2 times a week. I dont know what to use on my face to make it Match my hands/body

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.