CANADIAN PEEPS!
Page 1 of 15 1 2 11 Last

Thread: CANADIAN PEEPS!

CANADIAN PEEPS!

I just wanted to know all the people living in Canada and where they order their products like skin light, maxi peel ect. And if theres any BSS or philipino/asian in the toronto area that sell them (for those living there). Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey
    I get mine from guesso.com $20 shipping but the products are actually legit, buy in bulk !
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

I got my maxi peel 3 from a Philipino store on Carlton and Sherbourne, I think it was $4.99.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

There's a chain of beauty supply stores here in the GTA called Clore. (With an accent on the e) I've seen that they have a lot of products mentioned on here at the Scarborough location. I'm not sure about maxi peel and the like though.
    21 | Female | Black

Goal is to even out my skin tone, and remove pesky dark marks on my face.

hay i buy from

pakcosmetics
    ebay
    houseofbeautyworld

Guys lets keep this thread for CA ppl ... The products available .. about the duty .. shipping charges .. etc.. what do u guys say ??

@Azana $4.99 ? is it Sherbourne and Carlton? Cuz i go to a phillipina Store on Sherbourne and Isabella( it is situated in a small plaža close to the new Shoppers Drug Mart), to purchase Maxi Peel 3(Tretinoin Hydroquinone); when i first bought it there over a year ago or more, she charged me $30 for that 1 small bottle With the feedback from some other SCT members i was told that price was way to high; I went back there and told her of what i was told; the next bottle she charged me $15 heheheee ... In December of 2012 I went back there ans she sold me the bottle for $12 lol.... I also purchase the Babyface #2 solution from kikaynakikay.com ( i haven't had any problems whatsoever) @brownapple YES I AGREE we should keep this Canadian thread going and updated regularly I go to Misissauga at houseofbeautyworld on Derry And Goreway as well to buy the Maxi Peel3 ( when i need more and only if the lady at Sherbourne and Isabella runs out of Supply)

pakcosmetics.com is the best site, they ship super fast and lowest prices out there

+1

Omg, 4.99 for maxi peel so cheap !
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Sorry Ladies for the late reply, $30 & $15 is just crazy, I know which store you are talking about and I will never buy from them since they are in business to rip people off. Definately check out the store on Sherbourne and Caltorn (ATIN ITO COMPANY 416.921.1785) you can call before hand, they run out of it sometimes......they don't have Maxi peel 4, but the #3 worked very well for me, matter of fact I got minor PIH on my neck. BTW they also have the Likas soap (don't remember how much it cost but less than $5) and some Carolight or Carowhite, not sure.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements