So what if India Arie is bleaching her skin ? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 First 9 10

Thread: So what if India Arie is bleaching her skin ?

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy86 View Post
    Yea I wasn't big on her cos she was wasn't ''sexy'' yea yea I know I'm soooooo vain
    I respect your opinion hunnie. Her music caught you and how I like to say 'good music is good for the soul' so you know when music is good. Because it flows through you in a way that makes you feel it. Chemistry is found within the music not always the attraction.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yes ur right,I still respect good music from ''non sexy'' artists,especially those that don't need to sex it up to sell records,artists like Celine Dion,Cher etc
    Classic Man Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy86 View Post
    Yes ur right,I still respect good music from ''non sexy'' artists,especially those that don't need to sex it up to sell records,artists like Celine Dion,Cher etc
    Amen! I'm hype that you like Celine Dion and Cher I love their music . Very true statement you don't always have to sex it up to sell music. If your heart is in it your music will sell. Our life's are like music and music is what get us through life.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thats very true
    Classic Man Hidden Content

She does cover up her assets, I wish I could post the picture from her concert she is covered from head wrap to toe. Her skin is chocolate even, I'm sure

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements