Psoriasis Treatment

Thread: Psoriasis Treatment

Psoriasis Treatment

For Psoriasis best treatment

We have the products for all type of allergic disease and mainly for Psoriasis people now affecting by a lot in this disease. JRK Siddha is the best place for Psoriasis Treatment.

For Psoriasis Best Treatment. JRK Siddha is the best place for Psoriasis Treatment.

777 oil - Usage instruction, Apply twice a day. Expose to sunlight for 10-15 minutes in the morning.
    Psorolin ointment - Apply Psorolin ointment during scaling stage of Psoriasis during night hours.
    S.I.V.A drops - Adult: 10 drops with/without honey in empty stomach twice a day.
    Pesin capsules - Adult: one capsule in morning and two capsules at night after food. Children: above 10 years: one capsule a day after food.
    Aforte capsules - Adult: one capsule in morning and two capsules at night after food. Children: above 10 years: one capsule a day after food.
    Psorolin bathing bar - Patients indicated with Psoriasis,Dryskin are recommended to use as their regular bathing bar
    Lumina - Apply on wet scalp and generate lather, using soft water clean the scalp there after. Dry hair with soft cloth before combing.

For your more information;
    http://www.jrksiddha.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I am using CORESATIN and after 3 years of dealing with this illness, I think this is the best. You should take my word and try blue and yellow Coresatin creams. Because it is natural and steroid free.

4. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements