Successfully removing and lightening deep and raised stretch Marks. - Page 2

Thread: Successfully removing and lightening deep and raised stretch Marks.

Ok thanks for the info. Cool to see that this had that type of effect on your marks. I'm going to start using an LA lotion but will not go so strong to begin.

Just an FYI to anyone else reading this, start with 10oz of base lotion and see how your skin reacts to it. You can hurt your skin if your rush into it.

I read the OP on that thread later stated that the 2oz/3 tsp mix is too strong and can damage your skin and give you PIH. Those dark spots are really hard to remove.

"the lotion in this thread, is was way too high, this is a mistake on my part....i thought i had found a good lotion but as you said it peels you then redarkens..I have learnt that 'peeling in sheets' is NOT what you want to see..it actually want to see it flaking, dusting, as someome mentioned 'eraser bit shavings' but not shhets because that leads to PIH a mild LA lotion will definately produce that eefect."

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote:Originally Posted by LuluInLove

Ok thanks for the info. Cool to see that this had that type of effect on your marks. I'm going to start using an LA lotion but will not go so strong to begin.

Just an FYI to anyone else reading this, start with 10oz of base lotion and see how your skin reacts to it. You can hurt your skin if your rush into it.

I read the OP on that thread later stated that the 2oz/3 tsp mix is too strong and can damage your skin and give you PIH. Those dark spots are really hard to remove.

"the lotion in this thread, is was way too high, this is a mistake on my part....i thought i had found a good lotion but as you said it peels you then redarkens..I have learnt that 'peeling in sheets' is NOT what you want to see..it actually want to see it flaking, dusting, as someome mentioned 'eraser bit shavings' but not shhets because that leads to PIH a mild LA lotion will definately produce that eefect."

Keep in mind this thread is on the skin lightening portion where the mix is applied all over the body not just stretch marks. If your applying it just for stretch marks I don't see it being a problem.
    You need haters. Wut you complaining about. Ladies if you got 14 women hating on you, you need to figure out how to get to 16 before the summer gets here. If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.

okay guys im excited to try this... i need to remove these nasty stretch marks it is completely ruining my self esteem and everyone keeps telling me to accept it but i just refuse to and im young so its definetly affecting me!!! i got them from my pregnancy they started when i was about 5 to 6 months pregnant and my body is pretty much back to normal except for these stretchmarks... ive worked so hard to lose this weight now i just need these so called tiger strips gone lol i have tried everything under the sun...mederma, strivectin, celtrixa,shea butter,coconuut oil and derma roller,and green peeling oil and many more i really hope this will work for me i have light colored silvery stretchmarks most of them are thin and im dark skinned so they really stand out... i hope this works for me bc my skin seems to never peel or respond well to any product for some reason so what percent should i start off with the DIY lactic lotion??? i dont want to burn my skin but then agian my skin is very stubborn and never peels but i dont want to start off too too strong someone help me please

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

im so confused about everything.... do i need to mix the lactic acid with eucerin or a bleaching lotion?? what exactly is a base?? where can i purchase the 88% lactic acid that everyone is raving about i went to lotion crafters and i cant find it but i found something called 90% lactic acid is it the same thing?

I just used regular lotion so it didn't mess with actives and I got nine from lotion craft may just be out of stock. Green peeling oil is supposed to be strong maybe you need to try tca just on your marks. O and the lotion is the base.
    You need haters. Wut you complaining about. Ladies if you got 14 women hating on you, you need to figure out how to get to 16 before the summer gets here. If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.

Okay teamprettychick thank you so much... U look good btw and u think I could use the 90% lactic acid they have and just dilute it more??? How much percentage should I dilute it to??

And what exactly does "jerms" mean!?? Everyone keeps referring to jerms LA lotion is that the brand of Lactic acid or something?

Quote Originally Posted by prettybrown94 View Post
    And what exactly does "jerms" mean!?? Everyone keeps referring to jerms LA lotion is that the brand of Lactic acid or something?
    i think it's jergens lotion vs vaseline or eucerin

Quote Originally Posted by prettybrown94 View Post
    Jerms is a lovable member on SCT who made a thread about 25pc LA lotion and how it helped her peel
    Now you know what jerms LA lotion means

Quote Originally Posted by mzmir View Post
    i think it's jergens lotion vs vaseline or eucerin
    I'm sorry I just died laughing at your guess

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements