Periactin Weight gain
Page 1 of 7 1 2 Last

Thread: Periactin Weight gain

  1. #1

    Periactin Weight gain

    Hey I have an update. I've been using Periactin for about 3 weeks now almost a month. My weight has been up my highest 120 and my lowest was 100 pounds. While using periactin I gained 10 pounds in 3weeks. Height: 5'7 Weight: 110 My goal is 135. I'm thigh heavy most of my weight go to my thighs and azz. I'm totally fine with that. I take it once at night everyday some people take it twice a day even 3times but once is fine with me. I'm just posting this for people who are interested in gaining weight.
    Let them talk

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    OMG!!
    Finally someone who wants to actually gain weight like me
    I've been trying to gain weight for years now so I've decided to get Periactin and I've gain so much weight than i stopped. Now I am 101, I would like to be 140. 5'5 in height.

  4. #3
    was your weight gain even? Or it was towards your lower body in specific?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    I am trying to gain weight as well. I would love some curves. Have you guys heard of Maca powder? I started taking it 3 weeks ago and it has given me a little bubble butt. I can't fit into my jeans anymore.

  7. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by browndelight View Post
    I am trying to gain weight as well. I would love some curves. Have you guys heard of Maca powder? I started taking it 3 weeks ago and it has given me a little bubble butt. I can't fit into my jeans anymore.
    Lol, thats a good news!!! I have heard of Maca's effect on the butt, but I would love to gain weight in my upper body as am happy with my lower half

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by floralfriend View Post
    Lol, thats a good news!!! I have heard of Maca's effect on the butt, but I would love to gain weight in my upper body as am happy with my lower half
    I am trying Pueraria mirifica next for upper body. That's meant to be good too.

  9. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    I'm just posting this for people who are interested in gaining weight.
    Hi. Was your Periactin prescribed or did you buy it online? Thanks in advance

  10. #8
    Here's an update As of now I'm 113.. I've been not taking the piils like that just being lazy. I love how others started to notice and I got off track. Anywho I think everyones body is different you know where most of your weight goes if you don't you will definitely find out.! Hmmn what is can I sayy some people gain on in the face n belly if u know u usually do. U have to workout them areas. Here is the chick who inspired me She has a blog and she on YouTube I'm like if she can I can.. I feel more confident. Just stick to it and don't over due it because at one point she did lose some of it because she was getting to big. I wanna still be skinny so I definitely don't wanna overdue it
    Let them talk

  11. #9
    Online. The first time I ordered mines it was $90!!! She finally told me where she got hers from and I only paid $20 that included shipping ill post the linkhttp://www.unitedpharmacies.com/cust...productid=1498
    Let them talk

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayuriibishh View Post
    Online. The first time I ordered mines it was $90!!! She finally told me where she got hers from and I only paid $20 that included shipping ill post the linkhttp://www.unitedpharmacies.com/cust...productid=1498
    Thank you. will order soon.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •