Skin Care Talk banner

Periactin Weight gain

88K views 61 replies 19 participants last post by  Dior 
#1 ·
Hey I have an update. I've been using Periactin for about 3 weeks now almost a month. My weight has been up my highest 120 and my lowest was 100 pounds. While using periactin I gained 10 pounds in 3weeks. Height: 5'7 Weight: 110 My goal is 135. I'm thigh heavy most of my weight go to my thighs and azz. I'm totally fine with that. I take it once at night everyday some people take it twice a day even 3times but once is fine with me. I'm just posting this for people who are interested in gaining weight.

#35 ·
hi, I just read your post that interested me very much. I have my little sister who is very skinny and would like to grow. For some time she did not stop to take stimulate appetite but nothing. here in Dakar pharmacies are out of périactine. Now I wonder if he does there is no alternative to grow. thank you very much.
excuse me for my english.

#44 ·
I'm on 128.3lbs now, I lost a bit last month, but i'm slowly gaining again, my appetite was quite poor, I don't know if that was because I stopped taking the pills because they make me so so drowsy I cant take it when I work which is literally every day apart from the weekend.

#46 ·
I take my apetito at 5pm there really made me drowsy the first two days. But l can function now. I take one tablet. They are illegal in my country but so is a whole lot of things *winks l think apetito is similar to Ciplatin. It makes you eat every minute otherwise you start going a bit mental. So make sure you got food nearby all the time when l started one week ago l was 55kgs l will check my current weight and update you. I am 175cm tall

#47 ·
I absolutely despise periactin. Made my face swollen

#48 ·
*photo removed*
My update I fell completely off! I lost all weight I'm 108. I stopped my pills and meal plan. I still have plenty pills if anyone want them inbox me. Ill send them for free their still in original packaging/sealing. I been skinny forever everyone else grew out of it. I feel everybody pain. Bigger people can make every comment in the book but have us say something and were so horrible. Smh. My advice Milk is your bestfriend especially chocolate milk like tru moo and make sure its whole milk. Also imagine yourself as your goal weight But the thing that really pushed me was the commenting the rudeness of people telling me how skinny I am and how I need to eat. I got tired of hearing that like damn leave me alone. My fiance always say you know how many girls tryin to be thin! Im like im not tryna be fat just normal.

#49 ·
Yay a weight gain thread :) I'm late to the party so I'm bumping it
..... I take Periactin periodically as well but I realize that after a while your body gets used to it so it's best to take a break from time to time. I wanna try Remeron next but it's kinda tricky importing medication where I am and I don't wanna break any rules. I'm 5'3' and 118 lbs, my goal is 130, so 12 pounds to go. What really helps with my weight gain though is drinking high calorie protein shakes before bed. I need to be consistent though because there are days when I have zero appetite.

#50 ·
I found that the body gets used to it as well. I cant take it during the week really because I'm at work and I would get drowsy, I've never taken it more than once, but I will be this weekend because my appetite dose not exists right now and my weight is dropping fast. The protein shakes are really good before bed, and I also take one to work to have during the day. I'm on the look out for a new brand of shake though because my brother keeps telling me the one i'm taking is rubbish. I'm about 5'4 and i'm currently 128.3 lbs. I got up to 132 lbs my biggest so far two months ago, I still wanted to gain a little bit more, but I love periactin I weighed 119 lbs March last year and I would never have got to where I am without it, plus it's an antihistamine so i'm killing two birds with one stone during the summer when I suffer with hayfever.

#55 ·
Yes, I am currently taking it and havent measured my weight since then. However it makes me hungry all the time and i have been eating like crazy

Apart from this, am also having a lot of Avacado milk shakes a day along with Almond banana smoothie. Weight gain journey is a yummy journey

#61 ·
Hi,
No, that’s not me.
Whoever said you have to exercise for periactin to work is lying. You don’t have to exercise for periactin to work. You just have to eat and it’ll you’ll gain weight.

You can buy periactin at All day chemist. If you can’t you could buy apetamin which is exactly the same thing.

#62 ·
Oh wow can't believe I found a weight gain thread. I been trying to gain weight forever. Could never get heavier than 117. I got on the birth control shot and started gaining weight. When I went in for my second shot I was 123. Since then I been tracking my calories. I take protein shakes to work every morning. Almond milk, banana, strawberries, oats, protein powder, honey, and a tablespoon of Maca powder.
I also been been thinking about going back to aptemin or something similar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.