Sunscreen - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Sunscreen

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

i hear u dear. Bt IMO it would gve full protection frm sunlight and a little would go a long way. Not for face just those exposed parts, it gives tht white cast you let it sink and u go about ur day. Bt we all have diferent preferences may it be reg sunscrean or pure zinc same diference they both Protect. Ow and no matter how strong ur sunscreen, u must stil avoid the sun at all costs

I don't stay out in the sun long... if at all. It's just when I'm in the car or if I have to run outside and grab lunch.

What do I do?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

***Side note*** you dont want anything that says sun "screen" cause rays will go right through.. You want a sun"BLOCK". The way I remember the difference is you can shine a light through a screen but you can't shine a light through a block lol when people tan they wear low SPF sun screens because you can still tan while wearing sunscreen

Quote Originally Posted by nneka82 View Post
    I prefer physical sunblocks to chemical
    What physical sunblock is there that doesnt leave a white cast?

Mexoryl is the ingredient that blocks the widest range of UVA rays. From what I read it is UVA rays that cause skin darkening so you really need this ingredient. This can be found in La Roche Posay or Loreal UV Perfect. Loreal is readily available in most drugstores and is a LOT cheaper.

Have you guys ever heard of the powder sun protection? Like its like makeup powder but sunscreen for your face? I'm on my phone so I can't find a link but do you guys think it would be effective? I think it might be great to use to touch up your SAP thought the day but not as. Protection on its own.. Plus it might help with the greasy face and offer protection.. Thoughts? Ideas?

Like layer it over your normal sunblock if that makes sense?

Plus iT looks fun to apply LOL

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements