Skin Care Talk banner

SCT SISTAAAHS/LIGHTENING EXPERT I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

3K views 47 replies 10 participants last post by  Floreezy 
#1 ·
I am in need of an effective body and face lightening regimen! Please suggest any product and briefly give a review on the product & how results from your regimen.

Abeg no steroids...I am experiencing stretch do to my previous use of steroids in my early teen years...Please suggest regimens to eliminate stretch marks too.

Thanks Ladies

#2 ·
Jerms LA lotion is doing wonders for my stretch marks, they are peeling and lightening quite well.

#10 ·
well for the first 3 days I used tbsp then I added my lotion to dilute it to the 3 tsps for the recommended 25%

#12 ·
I was using twice a day on them but got a bit lazy with it now.

#15 ·
Well they're on my stomach so they don't really ever see sun, my stomach is pretty light now lol

#28 ·
Yes its one but I use it every three months to spot treat I have some dark spots I kno about not no one else I just dont hide what I do im just keeping it real. Roids are bad but u need to kno how to use them. Its causes stretch marks but I think I have used them three times since I been doing this I use to have black spots but it hhelped and I add ra and hq so I break it down and I add licorice and vitamin e oil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.