I was at MAMA TEGA's Place today so she told me about SUPREME WHITE LOTION - Page 2

Thread: I was at MAMA TEGA's Place today so she told me about SUPREME WHITE LOTION

Quote Originally Posted by cocobaby View Post
    Is supreme while like QEI
    Yes dear but from my experience supreme white gives a smooth skin

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cocobaby View Post
    Is supreme while like QEI
    I used sure white once(the serum and gel cream) did not work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by wanabeflawles View Post
    Thanks dear but can it get me 2 shades lighter?cus thats my goal now espevially my legs and all.
    Maybe of it's boosted with another product then yeah.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ok then i will try it. I hear of another p4oduct aliya paris.anyone kno it

Hello its been a while here. Any updates on supreme white or anything u guys have been using

hi, am currently using supreme white union sacre cream, i mix it with the supreme white union sacre serum and i use the supreme white face cream during the day and supreme white bath soap. Ive been using these range for only about 3 weeks and am loving it so far. Its working for me altough slowly but i can definitely see results. This is one product to look out for for skin whitening. Saw couple of women who came to buy at the same shop i bought mine and i could see it was working for them too. They looked flawlessly white and glowly. That even made me trust the product so i bought 3pcs of each, the cream, the soap, the face cream, the serum and the night cream so it can last me a while cos i live far from where i bought it. I must say i absolutely love this supreme white. When you use supreme white, you feel good and you will know its working. Your instinct will tell you, its gentle, smooth and works.

what are the active ingredients in these range @floshady

Quote Originally Posted by Kays View Post
    what are the active ingredients in these range @floshady *
    bump @flo shady could u post a picture of the ingredient list please?

Quote Originally Posted by floshady View Post
    hi, am currently using supreme white union sacre cream, i mix it with the supreme white union sacre serum and i use the supreme white face cream during the day and supreme white bath soap. Ive been using these range for only about 3 weeks and am loving it so far. Its working for me altough slowly but i can definitely see results. This is one product to look out for for skin whitening. Saw couple of women who came to buy at the same shop i bought mine and i could see it was working for them too. They looked flawlessly white and glowly. That even made me trust the product so i bought 3pcs of each, the cream, the soap, the face cream, the serum and the night cream so it can last me a while cos i live far from where i bought it. I must say i absolutely love this supreme white. When you use supreme white, you feel good and you will know its working. Your instinct will tell you, its gentle, smooth and works.*
    Wow thats great . I so much love this product.

Here girls...
    hope its clear enough. And i forgot to say, this range is quite expensive £25 for the cream alone but its worth the price. The bath soap £12 per piece cleans you to the pores leaving your skin ready for the cream and serum to penetrate. Ive used everything possible previously like kojic acid, caro white, caro light, peeling oils but none is good as this supreme white union sacree.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements