I was at MAMA TEGA's Place today so she told me about SUPREME WHITE LOTION - Page 30

Thread: I was at MAMA TEGA's Place today so she told me about SUPREME WHITE LOTION

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    Cloud 9 was terrible for me, it caused acne that took long clear up. I had to totally stop lightening, my sister used faster white and had acne all over her body it was disgusting. The acne looked like the type you get from makari. I would never use these dodgy unknown products again.

As for clear essence i agree with the statement that the lady could’ve been light to begin with and maybe it just added an extra glow. People hardly say what they are really using These days.

My cousin also tried fair and white so white pink bottle and it is lightening her slowly. I picked it up for her when I was back home.

I’m still undecided what to do like you, torn between using these French products but bumping it up for better results. Or investing in better sun protection etc. Everything is trial and error. I’m planing to take 1/4 of Qei or supreme white or even hq products and mixing maxi white in it and using Kojie san soap and pure glycerine as I’m also a believer in moisturising when lightening it gives a healthier appearance and I lighten faster this way.
    Oh my!!! So sorry to hear your results with those creams. Thats terrible. Im moving to glutathione products now. From lotion to supplements. I want to test relumins products and see how it goes
    Why not try the rectal gluta... it’s works amazingly for those who can’t do the injections...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Arewaa View Post
    I didn’t want to derail the Gluta thread...
    @tonedpretty I finally hopped off this Supreme regimen. Presently in the north and the sun has finished me. All my progress lost and the Supreme just feels like Vaseline on my skin, it’s not doing anything anymore. I feel like crying. Now I understand why Naija girls use those strong creams and mixtures. I doubt QEI, HT26 and the rest would move even a shade here. The climate for lightening is just different

Because of a review on here, I briefly dabbled in Makari’s carrot and Argan glycerin for a few weeks but I wasn’t feeling it. It lightens to a pretty shade quickly but terrible for knuckles and toes.

I’ve officially joined you on the dreaded search for a new regimen 😭.
    I met a lady with yummy skin and she said she only uses Clearessence. Been using it for more than 7years with no issues. I was shook! But I’m skeptical cos most people lie about their regimen. I’m tempted to get it because it’s cheap and very accessible but I’m holding off till I get more info. Besides, I want HQ to be my last resort 😩

I’ve never heard of them but I’m intrigued by your new Faster white and cloud9 discoveries. Did you get them yet? What’s the tea sis...
    @Goldencream please add some of your gems if you’ve used any of the mentioned creams. Thank you mama ❤️
    Cloud 9 was terrible for me, it caused acne that took long clear up. I had to totally stop lightening, my sister used faster white and had acne all over her body it was disgusting. The acne looked like the type you get from makari. I would never use these dodgy unknown products again.

As for clear essence i agree with the statement that the lady could’ve been light to begin with and maybe it just added an extra glow. People hardly say what they are really using These days.

My cousin also tried fair and white so white pink bottle and it is lightening her slowly. I picked it up for her when I was back home.

I’m still undecided what to do like you, torn between using these French products but bumping it up for better results. Or investing in better sun protection etc. Everything is trial and error. I’m planing to take 1/4 of Qei or supreme white or even hq products and mixing maxi white in it and using Kojie san soap and pure glycerine as I’m also a believer in moisturising when lightening it gives a healthier appearance and I lighten faster this way.
    I wish I could keep bumping but nothing seems to work anymore. F&W never works on me.
    Sorry about your setback. I was hoping they’ll be good alternatives. I’m not acne prone so it might not affect me because Makari didn’t break me out at all either.

A few more questions. Does they give stretchies? How do both work on Knuckles, toes and other hard parts? Those are the difficult ones for me and I don’t want to have to use a separate regimen for them.
    @Goldencream Good for you sis! Gluta is the best thing I ever used to lighten. Shame my pocket cannot cut it right now 😩
    I also heard milk thistle is bomb too. You might wanna research it.
    No stretchies although I quit cloud 9 but my sister with the faster white didn’t get any stretch marks. As for knuckles, mine had gone dark but from another product I didn’t notice any worsening or improvements with cloud 9. My sister is seeing lightening though from faster white but it’s mixed with acne.

Apart from one seller on eBay I don’t see these lotions as something that will be easy to get hold of which is off putting to be honest.

But they feel great on the skin, no redness, it’s moisturising etc.

Why not try the rectal gluta... it’s works amazingly for those who can’t do the injections...
    I have read about rectal but still cant understand how it works or what the procedure is. Its so tedious

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I wish I could keep bumping but nothing seems to work anymore. F&W never works on me.
    Sorry about your setback. I was hoping they’ll be good alternatives. I’m not acne prone so it might not affect me because Makari didn’t break me out at all either.

A few more questions. Does they give stretchies? How do both work on Knuckles, toes and other hard parts? Those are the difficult ones for me and I don’t want to have to use a separate regimen for them.
    @Goldencream Good for you sis! Gluta is the best thing I ever used to lighten. Shame my pocket cannot cut it right now 😩
    Which method did you use?

I didn’t want to derail the Gluta thread...
    @tonedpretty I finally hopped off this Supreme regimen. Presently in the north and the sun has finished me. All my progress lost and the Supreme just feels like Vaseline on my skin, it’s not doing anything anymore. I feel like crying. Now I understand why Naija girls use those strong creams and mixtures. I doubt QEI, HT26 and the rest would move even a shade here. The climate for lightening is just different

Because of a review on here, I briefly dabbled in Makari’s carrot and Argan glycerin for a few weeks but I wasn’t feeling it. It lightens to a pretty shade quickly but terrible for knuckles and toes.

I’ve officially joined you on the dreaded search for a new regimen 😭.
    I met a lady with yummy skin and she said she only uses Clearessence. Been using it for more than 7years with no issues. I was shook! But I’m skeptical cos most people lie about their regimen. I’m tempted to get it because it’s cheap and very accessible but I’m holding off till I get more info. Besides, I want HQ to be my last resort 😩

I’ve never heard of them but I’m intrigued by your new Faster white and cloud9 discoveries. Did you get them yet? What’s the tea sis...
    @Goldencream please add some of your gems if you’ve used any of the mentioned creams. Thank you mama ❤️

No stretchies although I quit cloud 9 but my sister with the faster white didn’t get any stretch marks. As for knuckles, mine had gone dark but from another product I didn’t notice any worsening or improvements with cloud 9. My sister is seeing lightening though from faster white but it’s mixed with acne.

Apart from one seller on eBay I don’t see these lotions as something that will be easy to get hold of which is off putting to be honest.

But they feel great on the skin, no redness, it’s moisturising etc.
    I thought they were a staple in Naija. Where did you get yours?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post

Which method did you use?
    Liposomal with Lipolife.
    Shey you used those creams for a longer period. How did they work on knuckles and toes?

Hello guys. How are you all doing today ? I want to ask a quick question to the supreme white users. I've been using the union sacrée mixed with the serum for a while now(3/4 of my first bottle) and i love what it's doing to my skin but i'm not a fan of the smell. It smells like a cheap cream to me and i feel iffy cozying up with my hubby after applying it. Which of the other supreme white lotions smell the best?

@tonedpretty supreme white stopped working for me, infact it's making me darker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmygurl View Post
    Hello guys. How are you all doing today ? I want to ask a quick question to the supreme white users. I've been using the union sacrée mixed with the serum for a while now(3/4 of my first bottle) and i love what it's doing to my skin but i'm not a fan of the smell. It smells like a cheap cream to me and i feel iffy cozying up with my hubby after applying it. Which of the other supreme white lotions smell the best?
    Try the Shea butter one, they all have slightly different smells, the the one in the brown bottle also but what you may tolerate in fragrance might be totally different from what I’d tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nattiebaby View Post
    @tonedpretty supreme white stopped working for me, infact it's making me darker.
    Hi there, how long did it work for you and where did you buy from. Lots of fakes around as well.

It also stopped working for me till I switched to a different seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmygurl View Post
    Try the Shea butter one, they all have slightly different smells, the the one in the brown bottle also but what you may tolerate in fragrance might be totally different from what I’d tolerate.
    Allrighty dear. I'll try that one next

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements