I was at MAMA TEGA's Place today so she told me about SUPREME WHITE LOTION - Page 31
Page 31 of 31 First 21 30 31

Thread: I was at MAMA TEGA's Place today so she told me about SUPREME WHITE LOTION

@tonedpretty i used it for 3 months and got two shades lighter when I mixed with g and g oil and bismid glutawhite serum. And after two months it stopped working... I buy online from lami fragrance, she stores original products in Lagos, Nigeria. I'm frustrated now I'm thinking of trying faster white snail slime, I read the review, or can you recommend any pls
    Last edited by Nattiebaby; 08-16-2019 at 09:18 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nattiebaby View Post
    @tonedpretty i used it for 3 months and got two shades lighter when I mixed with g and g oil and bismid glutawhite serum. And after two months it stopped working... I buy online from lami fragrance, she stores original products in Lagos, Nigeria. I'm frustrated now I'm thinking of trying faster white snail slime, I read the review, or can you recommend any pls
    Have you tried it with just the serums? The union sacree version? With maybe 2 of its serums as mixing those other stuff might be the cause. I always used it with its serums or just the lotions.

Also if you don’t mind using hq products pm me and I’ll give you a tip on a product that really works.

Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    Have you tried it with just the serums? The union sacree version? With maybe 2 of its serums as mixing those other stuff might be the cause. I always used it with its serums or just the lotions.

Also if you don’t mind using hq products pm me and I’ll give you a tip on a product that really works.
    Spill it here sis hahaha. For the benefit of us who don't mind hq products

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@tonedpretty I tried to send you a pm but I was declined even after logging out and in. Thank you for the love... I have used hq products in the past and I get darker whenever I try to wean or maintain hence the reason I stopped. I need help. May be you can pm me, I'm sure you won't be declined.

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements