I was at MAMA TEGA's Place today so she told me about SUPREME WHITE LOTION
Page 1 of 31 1 2 11 Last

Thread: I was at MAMA TEGA's Place today so she told me about SUPREME WHITE LOTION

I was at MAMA TEGA's Place today so she told me about SUPREME WHITE LOTION

Hey skincare Fam' I was at mam tega's Place and she told me about SUPREME WHITE lotion?...how effective is the Lotion itself? I wanna think twcie b4 I buy ... Or if you know of any other effective ligtening cream or how I can mix myself Please kindly Me ...Your urgent response is needed ..Thanks Y'all in anticipation of ur Replies

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hello i dont kno if its too late but i use supreme white lotion and serum. It gives me a glow and really smoothens skin.

Quote Originally Posted by wanabeflawles View Post
    Hello i dont kno if its too late but i use supreme white lotion and serum. It gives me a glow and really smoothens skin.
    Does it lighten?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Does it lighten?
    Hi brown2light yes it lightens but its a little slow. I started with the shear butter range it was so good lightened me and gave a very fresh smooth skin. My fingers especially were soft . Then i recently bought the caviar range been using it 2 weeks and its making my skin so smooth. But im still looking for an effective natural gel cream to use on my body. I just need 2 shades especially on my legs,back,butt. Any ideas please?

Is supreme while like QEI

Does it lighten?
    Yes its like qei but i think its slightly more effective cus i hv used both.i used qei for a very long time but had to add makari carotonic serum.with supreme white i saw effects a little sooner.

Hi brown2light yes it lightens but its a little slow. I started with the shear butter range it was so good lightened me and gave a very fresh smooth skin. My fingers especially were soft . Then i recently bought the caviar range been using it 2 weeks and its making my skin so smooth. But im still looking for an effective natural gel cream to use on my body. I just need 2 shades especially on my legs,back,butt. Any ideas please?
    Thanks. Presious, IKB & surewhite are raved about. But for me personally, i've only used surewhite and I liked it.

Thanks dear wat about carotein gel cream

Thanks dear wat about carotein gel cream
    Ur wlc. It's good to get a nice glow, brightening and mild exfoliating but extreme lightening, definitely not.

Ur wlc. It's good to get a nice glow, brightening and mild exfoliating but extreme lightening, definitely not.
    Thanks dear but can it get me 2 shades lighter?cus thats my goal now espevially my legs and all.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements