Joint Pain Relief: Glucosamine Chondroitin or Glucosamine HCL??

Thread: Joint Pain Relief: Glucosamine Chondroitin or Glucosamine HCL??

Joint Pain Relief: Glucosamine Chondroitin or Glucosamine HCL??

I have read a LOT of articles since morning and still unable to conclude which one to choose to get rid of severe joint paint.. and this is for my mom.. She is 60 + and suffering from severe joint pain..

Glucosamine chondroitin or Glucosamine HCL? Which combination gives best results? Any personal experiences from one or both?

Along with this I am planning to ask her to take MSM + Vitamin C + Hyaluronic acid combo to help her with joint pain.. Are these good to be taken together ?

Appreciate your advice on this!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

From my own personal experience Msm combined with Vitimin c improved my joint stiffness and pain tremendously. I would definitely recommend that combo, however read up on the possible side effects such as bloating and night mares. I only experienced bloating.

Hi floralfriend,

I have been taking Osteo Bi-flex since 2007 for joint pain. It has made a tremendous difference, I did try another brand by Trader Joe's after running out of the Osteo and ended up going right back to Osteo as it just wasn't the same. The company makes a formula that includes the list of add-on you would have your mom take with the exception of the Vitamin C. I don't know where you are located, but if you can't get it in your regular stores, you can order online from Vitacoast. I get mine from Walmart or local pharmacy when on sale.

I currently take

And will be starting this

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you for responding. I would let my mom know about this supplement. I also have read up some very good reviews about Nature's way Hydraplenish (which is basically a Hyaluronic Acid supplement) and was also thinking of incorporating it in her regimen.

Welcome floralfriend! And Nature Way is a good brand in my opinion; I use for other vitamins, or she can try the Osteo BiFlex that has HA in it. The best to your mom, I know what severe joint pain feels like!!

I would also recommend adding some basil to her diet, it helps with inflammation a lot. You can try finding supplements, make it into a tea or add it to as many recipes as possible.

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements