Skin Care Talk banner

Joint Pain Relief: Glucosamine Chondroitin or Glucosamine HCL??

17K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  southeastaznkid 
#1 ·
I have read a LOT of articles since morning and still unable to conclude which one to choose to get rid of severe joint paint.. and this is for my mom.. She is 60 + and suffering from severe joint pain..

Glucosamine chondroitin or Glucosamine HCL? Which combination gives best results? Any personal experiences from one or both?

Along with this I am planning to ask her to take MSM + Vitamin C + Hyaluronic acid combo to help her with joint pain.. Are these good to be taken together ?

Appreciate your advice on this!

#3 ·
Hi floralfriend,

I have been taking Osteo Bi-flex since 2007 for joint pain. It has made a tremendous difference, I did try another brand by Trader Joe's after running out of the Osteo and ended up going right back to Osteo as it just wasn't the same. The company makes a formula that includes the list of add-on you would have your mom take with the exception of the Vitamin C. I don't know where you are located, but if you can't get it in your regular stores, you can order online from Vitacoast. I get mine from Walmart or local pharmacy when on sale.

I currently take

And will be starting this

#4 ·
Thank you for responding. I would let my mom know about this supplement. I also have read up some very good reviews about Nature's way Hydraplenish (which is basically a Hyaluronic Acid supplement) and was also thinking of incorporating it in her regimen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.