Help with Acne and Acne scars
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Help with Acne and Acne scars

Help with Acne and Acne scars

I have little black heads/pimples that I am trying to get rid of. And I think I am finally starting to do this, but the little pimples turn into bigger ones and in the end leave scars. This is my current regimen: Clinique acne solutions cleansing foam Noxema triple clean astringent Acne.org treatment Aveeno daily moisturizer Likas papaya soap Every two days I use the Clinique 7 day scrub cream. Will Retin A, and kojie San help me. And what other products do you reccomend for my acne and scars. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Personally that looks like product over load to me. You definitely don't need all those products. A good salicylic acid cleanser, a light moisturizer or a drop or two of jojoba oil, a spot treatment (Retin A is a great choice) , and a sunscreen is all you should need. Toss the scrub. Using a scrub when you have acne prone skin is not a good idea. Scrubs do noting but irritate and activate your acne. You need to be gentle with your face and not use anything that will cause you to have flair ups. Toss the the Noxema. This is loaded with ingredients that are not good for acne prone skin. Eucalyptus and menthol just to name a few. Less is best when you have acne. Using too many products can wreak havoc to your skin. Cut down on a few of those and see how your skin does.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I agree products overwhelming load
    BLEACHING ON A BUDGETHidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Alright thanks so much. Where can I buy Retin A, am thinking about going to a deem for that, but am not sure how that will work

Quote Originally Posted by beautygrl View Post
    Alright thanks so much. Where can I buy Retin A, am thinking about going to a deem for that, but am not sure how that will work
    You can buy RA online, shipping can be high. We do have a thread here you can order with others in a group order. This saves on shipping. https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/34179/adc-group-orders-for-canada-usa-europe-worldwide/180 https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/40763/group-order-for-tretinoin-a-gel-0-05-0-1-and-careprost-from-adc-for-us-uk-canadians-and-worldwide Or, you can also go to a Derm for a prescription.

Also do you think the aveeno is a good mosturizer?

Quote Originally Posted by beautygrl View Post
    Also do you think the aveeno is a good mosturizer?
    Yes, I think Aveeno is a decent moisturizer. Besides having acne what is your skin like? Oily, normal, dry, combination? Honestly, a few drops of jojoba oil is the perfect moisturizer. The other thing you can use as a spot treatment is uncoated aspirin. Crush a few up mix with a little water mix into a past and apply to the areas of concern. Uncoated aspirin is the cheapest version in the store, just be sure they are uncoated. Here are some other useful tips you can try. But honestly the uncoated aspirin mixed with water works like a champ!! Plus it's cheap http://www.skinacea.com/acne/acne-treatment-aspirin.html#.UgHjimSDQXw

I love the aspirin method. Gucci two times.
    BLEACHING ON A BUDGETHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Kordaine View Post
    I love the aspirin method. Gucci two times.

Omggg, y'all are amazing!! Thanks so much

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements