Best brand of MSM powder - Page 2

Thread: Best brand of MSM powder

Quote Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
    you would be surprised how fast you go thru 10 pounds of MSM. *my DH is hooked on it now. *He rides every morning and was asking me if there was something he could take for the pain in his knees. *He says if he didn't take the MSM, he wouldn't be able to ride. *
    Well............tell him to look at THIS . As a runner, I can tell you, it WORKS!! I had a 10 day trial that was given to me, within 3-4 days I could tell a HUGE difference. Once my 10 day trial was over, by day 5, I could tell I was no longer taking it. What a difference this supplement made. My knees ache from time to time, and more so when we run in the foothills. I mentioned this to my Dr and he recommended Membrell to me. I take it once a day in the PM. Tell him he will feel like a brand new man in just 10 days I take this in addition to MSM, Glucosamine and Chondroitin. I am sure you can find other brands, this is just the brand that I take.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I am sure you can find other brands, this is just the brand that I take.
    Gymmie,

How long have you been taking this supplement? I am on a big hunt for a miracle supplement to my mom's knee pain and wondering if this could come to her rescue?

Been using MSM for a couple years. Actually found this from a member here.
    Thanks LauraB.. Being based out of India, I have a difficulty getting most of the brands which are discussed

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hey FF, You couldn't find any msm vendors locally?

there are many companies who will ship internationally, tho many have minimum quantity requirements.
    from the innocent comment of a child comes the truth of observation - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dazzle dame View Post
    You couldn't find any msm vendors locally?
    Not the brand which am looking for.. ie, Jarrows Formulas.. Have you had any success?

there are many companies who will ship internationally, tho many have minimum quantity requirements.
    Yeah Laura, Just worried about the customs fee.. Nevertheless, that's the last option I have

I also use Jarrows Formulas. Depending on the quantity of product you are ordering, would likely dictate the customs fees.
    from the innocent comment of a child comes the truth of observation - Hidden Content

Sources natural msm powder love it! You can't taste anything I drink it mixed in with water sometimes and I can't tell it's there

what dosage are you taking? And what did it do for your skin ( and hair)?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements