Whats your favorite oil? - Page 3

Thread: Whats your favorite oil?

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Kassy I have never tried making a serum with just oils. Whats your recipe for something like this?? ALA..........where are you getting this from? Bulkactives??
    I get the majority of my powdered actives at Pure Bulk.. They have absolutely no fillers, excipients, anti-caking agents or anything else.. I especially like the ALA + CQ10

https://purebulk.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=alpha+lipoic+acid

Off the top of my head;

1% Retinol
    1% ALA
    1% CQ10
    7% THDA
    90% Mixed Oils (For me that would be the ones with high linoleic (fatty acid) content, plenty of vitamin activity + those with the longest shelf life (jojoba & meadowfoam never go rancid, ever!)

If I'm going to make a bigger batch, I'll sometimes add .02% (phenonip) preservative.

I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets...Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Kassy or Gymmie...Have you gotten this from PureBulk? Is my likely source and i have been reading up on it.
    from the innocent comment of a child comes the truth of observation - Hidden Content

I use Tetra C in an oil based serum. Right now - I am using pumpkin oil, tamanu oil and a touch of emu with some Tetra C. I love it. As I'm aging (joy joy) - I find I need a richer oil.
    Theresa - 47 years beautiful

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
    Kassy or Gymmie...Have you gotten this*from PureBulk?* Is my likely source and i have been reading up on it.
    Hi Laura, no I haven't ever tried that before. If you end up getting it, let me know how it works for you and how your using it. I order from PB often, I just have never ordered this particular item before.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Vit e oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil! Top four, for me, love !! xoxo_CaramelGal

Pure 100% jojoba oil works wonders for my face. I generously massage it onto face with dry hands at the end of the day then wash it away with a foaming salicylic acid wash. That combination clears oil, dirt, and clogged pores nicely; also ensures the proper removal of sunscreen products.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote Originally Posted by LightenNLift View Post
    Pure 100% jojoba oil works wonders for my face. I generously massage it onto face with dry hands at the end of the day then wash it away with a foaming salicylic acid wash. That combination clears oil, dirt, and clogged pores nicely; also ensures the proper removal of sunscreen products.
    LNL!!! Hello to you!! So great to see you posting...............we need to catch up!! What cleanser are you using?? And tried any new SS lately??? I know........I took this WAY off topic

Gymmie!!!!! I use the jojoba oil and aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser to take off all clogged pores at night. For sunscreen: I'm using Elta MD Clear SPF 46 at the moment because it has 5% niacinamide in it and its very light. I was using ZINC ONLY sunscreens for a while but it got hard because they left a flaky, shiny and balled up finish. What would you and others recommend for a good high protection sunscreen that doesn't have the above mentioned problems?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

LNL...more handsome than ever! Delighted to see YOU. Still trying to win the aging war here. Using Pratima neem rose SS 30 SPF. hard to get from pratima still.
    One hundred years from now, It will not matter what your bank Account was; The sort of house you lived in; Or the kind of car you drove; But the world may be a better place because YOU were important in the life of a CHILD!

Quote Originally Posted by LightenNLift View Post
    Gymmie!!!!! I use the jojoba oil and aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser to take off all clogged pores at night. For sunscreen: I'm using Elta MD Clear SPF 46 at the moment because it has 5% niacinamide in it and its very light. I was using ZINC ONLY sunscreens for a while but it got hard because they left a flaky, shiny and balled up finish. What would you and others recommend for a good high protection sunscreen that doesn't have the above mentioned problems?
    Someone was just asking about the Elta MD Clear ........this is would be a great place for you to give your feedback on it!! I will take you back to a WONDERFUL thread you started Light...........and it is still alive today!! As for SS, I am a huge Burnout fan. With Fall/Winter coming, I think I will head back to Pratima (when it becomes available again) I received an email yesterday, it should be back in stock by the end of next week. https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/22647/zinc-oxide-physical-sunscreen-list

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements