SCT BROTHERS ! #StandUp - Page 131
Page 131 of 131 First 121 130 131

Thread: SCT BROTHERS ! #StandUp

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Thats all that peeled? Or are you still in the process of peeling? I really am shocked now that 18% would cause you to peel in sheets. Did you occlude with this lotion or just apply like a normal lotion?? Honestly, if the strength was too high your skin your would know, you would have irritation, red itchy bumps. So if you don't be thankful I've done my fair share of peels and yes my skin ends up blending and catching up, so don't worry, yours will do the same.
    Those areas peeled in HUGE sections, it’s was basically my whole thigh and knees and some of my leg, elbows and part of my arm, and patches of my hand and no I didn’t occluded I just washed with put the lotion on and I don’t use acid peels much because my skin the look won’t change for a while but then bomb a random day my skin would be too light and it takes a while for pigment to come back

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Let's get this back on and popping. Any new male members here?
    Face: Kojie San
    Body: G&G lotion, Clinic Clear lotion, Carotone BSC Serum, G&G oil
    Soap: Dead Sea Salt and Clear Essence Aha and Kojie San (Face)

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lightboy View Post
    Let's get this back on and popping. Any new male members here?
    Hey, I am not new though but wanted to ask you guys something. How do you guys keep the motivation to apply topicals to your entire body daily and regularly? Like do you guys go to gym and work/study too so does applying topicals fit with other commitments.

I need motivation from you guys

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    Hey, I am not new though but wanted to ask you guys something. How do you guys keep the motivation to apply topicals to your entire body daily and regularly? Like do you guys go to gym and work/study too so does applying topicals fit with other commitments.

I need motivation from you guys
    @Akshay91 , The days im going to the gym I only use the products in the morning. I tend to go to the gym at night only. I don't have a strict routine whatever is close enough to grab , or if I am bored I'll just apply any cream in eyesight

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements