Skin Care Talk banner

SCT BROTHERS ! #StandUp

292K views 1K replies 130 participants last post by  Starcrossed 
#1 ·

Lmao, Sorry for the corny title. But where are the SCT Men At? I know this is a mostly Female Dominated Forum But I See Some of yall out there
I know that male skin is a little different than our lovely SCT women. What are your goal Shades? Do you have any before and afters? What Products or regimen are you using. It would be great to know there are more Male Skin Lighteners out there. Some of us can be so shy lol.

Anyways Heres My Goal :

See less See more
#1,230 ·
@Ethereal95 From my experience the legs are the hardest to lighten for me so I tend to go hard on them. I use chemical and physical exfoliation on them at close proximity if not at the same time. I don't reccomend it at this time tho. Sometimes my skin peels twice after one peel. Keep on moisturizing.
Also try occlusion! Oh and start wearing jeans! Lmao.

#1,251 ·
Oops double post! Where's everybody else at tho!
Y'all get in here!

#1,257 ·
If its from Mitchells Brand then there are no steroids.

#1,261 ·
I fee like SCT is soo dead :( since Ive stopped coming on. Where is everyone @gymrat @John-Dave @lightboy @Moodmaiden @Bambolina
I'm here :wavey: @samtash0 great to see you!! The forum is always slow this time of year, but once winter fully kicks in it will pick back up, always does. John Dave pops in every now and again, I haven't seen Moonie in quite sometime I'm a bit worried because its not like her to be away this long. I haven't see Bambolina in a while either now that you mention it. Lightboy usually checks in on a regular basis as well, just hoping they all find their way back soon.

How are things going for you??

#1,263 ·
@gymrat I’m fine ! Dealing with some summer tan I need to get rid of :scream: And I’ve been busy do to school ! I’ve been also MIA due to school and just life .

How are are you doing ?

and I hope everyone comes back on more frequently
oh ya, your not alone with that summer tan :devil:.......same for me :yes:. Just gotta get back into the groove of exfoliating and get my peels going, things will turn around quickly for us :thumbsup: @samtash0

#1,272 ·
@gymrat I'm OK right now. Recovering from so sickness so I haven't kept up my rubbing but I've been out of the sun and using my AHA soap.

#1,276 ·
@gymrat I'm OK right now. Recovering from so sickness so I haven't kept up my rubbing but I've been out of the sun and using my AHA soap.
I'm sorry @lightboy, I hate being sick. You have the flu?? Get out there and get a flu shot......not that I have ever had one cuz I haven't LOL, but I should. Thank goodness we survived another summer, bring on winter :yess:

#1,285 ·
@gymrat The only good thing about winter is I become lighter for FREE ;);) LOL , Less rubbing for me and more exfoliating
Right?....see, winter is looking better and better....although its still high 70's where I am which sucks!! I pray for clouds daily :pray: it rains when I wish it was sunny and its sunny when I wish it were raining :p I'm stocking up on my peel stash lets hope it cools off soon!

#1,298 ·
Hey @beautymark. !
How's ur regimen?
hey my dear friend!! Well I'm on a DIY natural mix. Been using it for about two weeks. I made my own lotion base with KA B3 & BA. Oils. Everything dissolved perfectly. No crystals. Very moisturizing and smells great. I would get in more detail once I start seeing results. Still on HQ?

#1,288 ·
Speaking of peels It’s cold and not so sunny, so I started a higher dyi lactic acid lotion and I don’t know if I should be excited or kind of scared because when I say I’m peeling I mean in literal sheets, 75% both thighs and my whole right butt cheek,part of my leg and parts of both hands and it’s only the 3rd day, I just hope i don’t get darker because for the first 2 days I was scared I would get burned it I put anything on and I didn’t use and lotion to moisturizer but I moisturized today

#1,302 ·
Let's get this back on and popping. Any new male members here?

#1,303 ·
Hey, I am not new though but wanted to ask you guys something. How do you guys keep the motivation to apply topicals to your entire body daily and regularly? Like do you guys go to gym and work/study too so does applying topicals fit with other commitments.

I need motivation from you guys

#1,305 ·
Alright fellas, it’s fall/winter time now. What is everyone using? I’m using a arbutin/b3 cream, GA or LA peels weekly and Kojic acid soap occasionally. My goal is the Avi which isn’t super light, from the pic below. Would KA be more potent? Trying to get the golden look vs pale.. Also, how are you guys penetrating those foreheads lol the skin there for men is sooo thick. Everywhere else lightens quicker

Attachments