Skin Care Talk banner

SCT BROTHERS ! #StandUp

292K views 1K replies 130 participants last post by  Starcrossed 
#1 ·

Lmao, Sorry for the corny title. But where are the SCT Men At? I know this is a mostly Female Dominated Forum But I See Some of yall out there
I know that male skin is a little different than our lovely SCT women. What are your goal Shades? Do you have any before and afters? What Products or regimen are you using. It would be great to know there are more Male Skin Lighteners out there. Some of us can be so shy lol.

Anyways Heres My Goal :

See less See more
#1,309 ·
@shawtykid20 thanks. I guess the main difference between the two are the undertones. One is more golden and the other more brown. What's your regimen for the fall winter?
@Coolguy plus it’s all to do with background lightening . I use diy 15% ga lotion twice a week on body and 2% bha on face . For my lightening mix I use dodo lotion with oil for body and just dodo lotion alone for face . Skin build with Shea butter on weekends

#1,319 ·
@gymrat Hey! I've been so busy with life. My health, family, work etc but I'm good. I just started a simple regimen so I figured I needed to catch up in the lightening world! New platform is kinda cool. I'm still getting used to it and all my old notifications are gone but it's pretty damn smooth if I do say so myself.

Reactions: gymrat
#1,321 ·
It will take a day or so for you to get used to the new layout once you do you will find its super easy to navigate.

Tell me about your new routine......I'm all for simple!

John Dave is still on, @mention him! Lots of old members popping back in right now, I love it! Hopefully the new layout makes it easier for them as theres no need for a mobile version it automatically converts to whichever device you are using.

Here are some helpful pointers......if you need more or have questions let me know! So awesome to see you posting again!! Stick around this time ;)

Near the upper right-hand corner of the community, you will see navigation icons.

The first icon is for what’s new on the site.

Clicking on it, by default, will take you to new unread posts. On that page, you can click on additional tabs as well, such as Popular, if you prefer to view active topics.

Clicking the list icon next to “NEW” will bring you to the full forum listing.

Clicking your avatar will give you a drop-down menu for all things related to your account.

You can also navigate more by clicking the 3 vertical dots.

Dark Mode
We have Dark Mode. One of our favorite features allows you to access the site with a power-saving, and easier on the eyes dark mode. You can access it in the drop-down menu under the 3 vertical dots. You will love this feature!!

#1,333 ·
Ooohhh guess who remembered their login info? Lmao I’m good. Took a break from lightening but getting back at it again since I have the time off from work for a while. @gymrat @chocowhite 👍🏽👋🏽

Reactions: chiny
#1,334 ·
Ooohhh guess who remembered their login info? Lmao I’m good. Took a break from lightening but getting back at it again since I have the time off from work for a while. @gymrat @chocowhite 👍🏽👋🏽
LOL, it took you an entire year to remember it or what?? You took a break and decided to pick it back up in the summer.......now THAT'S funny ;) no time but the present time to get it back in gear!! Happy to see you back!

#1,335 ·
What a time to come back right? Summertime!! I’m gonna try my best!

Reactions: gymrat
#1,342 ·
Hi guys. So I’m a guy and I have an embarrassing skin issue. I’m caramel/light skin (depending on who you ask) but between my inner tights are darker. I tried to exfoliate for it to match with the rest of my skin but I have a roadblock. Because of my testicles/balls in the way, whenever I apply kojie soap or lactic acid lotion around the dark area, my balls come in contact in the end and it BURNS.

Do you guys have any other methods or products I could use? Lightening creams work but I want to actually exfoliate the area to naturally match with the rest of my complexion, for the long run.

Thanks in advance. Wanted to create a thread but I didn’t want to bring too much attention on myself lol.