Lavender/Lemon/Frankincense essential oils

Thread: Lavender/Lemon/Frankincense essential oils

Lavender/Lemon/Frankincense essential oils

I've been reading up on Essential oils and how they can help our moods. Lavender is good by putting a couple of drops on the nape of the neck, behind the ears and also on the bottom of the feet which gets in your system faster.

Black pepper is suppose to help with energy, pain, and many other things.

Frankincense is an all over feel good oil.

Lemon oil helps is suppose to help clear our minds and a few drops in water is good for detoxing.

These are just a few and found it to be so interesting.
    Today is a brand new day..another chance..a new beginning Hidden Content .

When life is tough ask " What is it here to teach me?"
    Hurtful words can never be taken back, But there is always Forgiveness.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Neroli is my favorite. I love it. Ying Ylang or whatever it is is another. I love lavender, but lavender essential oil doesn't smell like the lavender we think of when we think of lavender. I burn citronella in my backyard to keep the flies away. Very useful oil!! And grape seed and emu are sill my go-to oils for my face.

ETA: About the bottom of the feet. I read (on Pinterest - LOVE THAT SITE) that if you have a cold or flu to put some Vicks Vapo Rub on the bottom of your feet and put on socks when you go to sleep. As you know, JKee, I've been battling that awful flu and darned if that didn't work! I slept like a baby. Quieted the cough and cleared my nasal passages. There's something to that bottom of the feet thing!
    As. You. Are. Stronger than you know. More beautiful than you think. Worthier than you believe. More loved than you can ever imagine. Passionate about making a difference. Fiery when protecting those you love. Learning. Growing. Not alone. Warm. Giving. Generous. Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart. Flawed. Whole. Scared. Brave. And so, so, so.much.more. Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.

You're right the Lavender doesn't but for me putting it on the bottom of my feet last night made me sleep all night. I haven't done that in a long time. My uncle use to give foot massage and I always thought it was strange. But researching and what all it does through our entire system is so interesting.
    Today is a brand new day..another chance..a new beginning Hidden Content .

When life is tough ask " What is it here to teach me?"
    Hurtful words can never be taken back, But there is always Forgiveness.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements