What are some of your favorite recipes?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: What are some of your favorite recipes?

What are some of your favorite recipes?

Here is one of my very favorites, especially with Fall coming!! Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Yield: 10 Servings Ingredients: 3 large eggs ( I use egg supplements) 1 cup sugar 2/3 cup pumpkin 1 teaspoon lemon juice 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 2 teaspoons cinnamon (I use pumpkin spice in place of cinnomon, ginger and nutmeg) 1 teaspoon ginger 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon salt (you do not have to use this, as I don't and its just as good) Filling: 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened 4 tablespoons Butter, softened 1 cup confectioners' sugar 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Preparation: In large bowl, combine eggs and sugar, beating with an electric mixer until thick and light yellow in color. Add pumpkin and lemon juice, mixing until blended. In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, spices and salt. Add to egg mixture, mixing well. Spread batter into greased and waxed-paper lined 10-by-15-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake at 350 ° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool for 15 minutes. Place cake on clean tea towel sprinkled liberally with powdered sugar. Cool 10 minutes longer. From 10- inch side, roll cake up in towel. Set aside. While cake is cooling in towel, prepare filling. Beat together cream cheese and butter; stir in powdered sugar and vanilla and blend until smooth. Unroll cake. Evenly spread filling over cake. Roll up cake (without the towel). Wrap in plastic wrap. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Slice before serving. Keep leftover slices refrigerated. This pumpkin roll freezes well, and makes about 10 servings.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Oooooo now this sounds good!!!
    Today is a brand new day..another chance..a new beginning Hidden Content .

When life is tough ask " What is it here to teach me?"
    Hurtful words can never be taken back, But there is always Forgiveness.

Wow..yummy will surely gonna try this out in coming weekend.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Sound yummy I am going to try this soon.Thanks for sharing wonderful recipe with us.

This is by far my favorite cheesecake to make for the fall. Double layer pumpkin cheesecake. I got it off allrecipes- http://allrecipes.com/recipe/double-...-cheesecake-2/

Quote Originally Posted by LindsFit128 View Post
    This is by far my favorite cheesecake to make for the fall. Double layer pumpkin cheesecake.* I got it off allrecipes- http://allrecipes.com/recipe/double-...-cheesecake-2/
    YUM!! This looks perfect for the holidays!!

I'm a recipe JUNKIE!! I got so many recipes I love. I got a special section in my room with nothing but recipe folders I created.

Quote Originally Posted by HippieNerd View Post
    I'm a recipe JUNKIE!! I got so many recipes I love. I got a special section in my room with nothing but recipe folders I created.
    Great!! Start sharing!!

this is to die for!

Caramel Shortbread

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/SHAFNA~1.SAM/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

Ingredients: Note: 1 gram just about equals one ml

For the shortbread:

• 250 g (9 oz) plain flour
    • 175 g (6 oz) butter or margarine
    • 75 g (2½ oz) caster sugar (or ordinary sugar)

For the caramel:

• 400 g (14 oz) tin of condensed milk
    • 150 g (5 oz) butter or margarine
    • 150 g (5 oz) brown or white sugar

For the chocolate topping:

• 200 g (7 oz) milk or plain chocolate.

Method:

1. Prepare the shortbread base by mixing the flour and sugar in a bowl, then rubbing in the butter to produce a smooth paste-like dough.
    2. Press the dough into an 8″x8″ (20cmx20cm) baking tin, or a Swiss Roll tin and smooth the surface with the back of a spoon.
    3. Prick the dough with a fork and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes. Leave to cool in the tin.
    4. Prepare the caramel by melting the butter gently in a pan. Add the sugar and stir until a “sludge” is formed.
    5. Remove from the heat and stir in the condensed milk. Bring back to the boil and simmer gently with constant stirring for 8-10 minutes.
    6. Pour the hot caramel onto the shortbread base, spread it out evenly then leave to cool completely.
    7. Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan or boiling water. Pour onto the caramel and spread evenly. Place in the fridge to harden the chocolate then cut into squares.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements