First Lady Organics Lightening And Exfoliating Soap VS Swiss Soft n White Soap VS Sure White Skin Lightening Whitening & Exfoliating Soap VS Fair & White AHA 2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: First Lady Organics Lightening And Exfoliating Soap VS Swiss Soft n White Soap VS Sure White Skin Lightening Whitening & Exfoliating Soap VS Fair & White AHA 2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap

  1. #1

    First Lady Organics Lightening And Exfoliating Soap VS Swiss Soft n White Soap VS Sure White Skin Lightening Whitening & Exfoliating Soap VS Fair & White AHA 2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap

    These are the four main whitening soap in my local soap they all sound good but which one works the best also the main point of using these soaps is to get rid for dark discoloration and dark spots all over from insect bites please tell me all the information on these soaps or soaps that work on dark discoloration and dark spots soaps that i have already tried (dudu osen) broke me out lemon/lime to strong for my skin (lika papaya soap) worst soap ever not only really drying but it made more dark spots (kojic acid soap) again really drying

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    anyone

  4. #3
    Hi there,i used one bar of swiss soft n white papaya soap,its gud for gentle exfo if thats what u looking for,also it left my skin soft n smooth without drying.so i'd say its nt a harsh one.hth
    Pale skin loading.............

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chep View Post
    Hi there,i used one bar of swiss soft n white papaya soap,its gud for gentle exfo if thats what u looking for,also it left my skin soft n smooth without drying.so i'd say its nt a harsh one.hth
    thanks for the reply the swiss soft n white papaya soap is the one I wanted to try the most because of the vitamin E and papaya making it a safe herbal soap

  7. #5
    Bt do remember that the soap is for removing dead skin so that your creams/lotions can wrk better.
    Pale skin loading.............

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chep View Post
    Bt do remember that the soap is for removing dead skin so that your creams/lotions can wrk better.
    So would u say it the best soap for dark spot alone because i don't use any creams just whitening soap then shea butter

  9. #7
    No soap can remove dark spots on its own.u will have to use in conjunction with a lightening cream/lotion.
    Pale skin loading.............

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Chep View Post
    No soap can remove dark spots on its own.u will have to use in conjunction with a lightening cream/lotion.
    im now using swiss soft n white papaya soap but still have not found a good cream any recommendations

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by soulhater123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chep View Post
    No soap can remove dark spots on its own.u will have to use in conjunction with a lightening cream/lotion.
    im now using*swiss soft n white papaya soap but still have not found a good cream any recommendations*
    u can try surewhite serum and cream or gel as its popular arnd here-this is a natural lightener.or if u wanna be on hq ones try the fade creams like skin success or clear essence this have 2% hq,im buying my clear essence tomorrow,bt i dont have spots just wanna even out n lighten a few shades.
    Pale skin loading.............

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Chep View Post
    u can try surewhite serum and cream or gel as its popular arnd here-this is a natural lightener.or if u wanna be on hq ones try the fade creams like skin success or clear essence this have 2% hq,im buying my clear essence tomorrow,bt i dont have spots just wanna even out n lighten a few shades.
    really ok what do u think of the sure white soap because I just bought the papaya soap today but wouldn't it be better to use all the same brand products

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •