LA lotion + occlusion = Ultra soft skin

Thread: LA lotion + occlusion = Ultra soft skin

LA lotion + occlusion = Ultra soft skin

Been occluding with LA lotion (12-15% DIY lotion).. Occluded with a surgical gloves covering my fingers and wrist and the rest of my arms weren't covered.. However I could see a DRASTIC difference between the skin that's occluded and the one that's not.. Cant stop touching the occluded skin.. its BABY soft.. I wish I could get that supple skin on face as well.. Although I use the LA lotion on my face, arms and legs I only can feel the suppleness on the back of my palm (where it is occluded).. Wondering how to occlude my face

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Would you be willing to share your recipe??

Quote Originally Posted by floralfriend View Post
    Been occluding with LA lotion (12-15% DIY*lotion).. Occluded with a surgical gloves covering my fingers and wrist and the rest of my arms weren't covered.. However I could see a DRASTIC difference between the skin that's occluded and the one that's not.. Cant stop touching the occluded skin.. its BABY soft.. I wish I could get that supple skin on face as well.. Although I use the LA lotion on my face, arms and legs I only can feel the suppleness on the back of my palm (where it is occluded).. Wondering how to occlude my face* *
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffaneyy View Post
    Would you be willing to share your recipe??
    @Tiffaneyy She did share her recipe, it's 12-15% LA lotion that she makes. To learn more about how to make your own you can read through this thread. It's very simple. It just requires Lactic Acid and a base lotion. No need to read the entire thread just maybe the beginning and then the last few pgs, you will get the gist of it. https://www.skincaretalk.com/t/9849/sheep-look-lactic-lotion
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffaneyy View Post
    Thx much!
    Your welcome!

Been occluding with LA lotion (12-15% DIY lotion).. Occluded with a surgical gloves covering my fingers and wrist and the rest of my arms weren't covered.. However I could see a DRASTIC difference between the skin that's occluded and the one that's not.. Cant stop touching the occluded skin.. its BABY soft.. I wish I could get that supple skin on face as well.. Although I use the LA lotion on my face, arms and legs I only can feel the suppleness on the back of my palm (where it is occluded).. Wondering how to occlude my face
    @floralfriend - Hi, dumb question as I've never heard this term before, what does occluded me?

TIA

~Denise

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBurney2015 View Post
    @floralfriend - Hi, dumb question as I've never heard this term before, what does occluded me?

TIA

~Denise
    Not florafriend ........occlude basically means to hold in so nothing dissipates. Many occlude using LA lotion........they apply the lotion then either apply gloves over it and or seran wrap, etc to occlude with. Some use jogging suits, like this

http://www.walmart.com/ip/17299046?w...238592&veh=sem

The results depending on the % you use can actually peel your skin, so use with caution!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBurney2015 View Post
    Been occluding with LA lotion (12-15% DIY lotion).. Occluded with a surgical gloves covering my fingers and wrist and the rest of my arms weren't covered.. However I could see a DRASTIC difference between the skin that's occluded and the one that's not.. Cant stop touching the occluded skin.. its BABY soft.. I wish I
    could get that supple skin on face as well.. Although I use the LA lotion on my face, arms and legs I only can feel the suppleness on the back of my palm (where it is occluded).. Wondering how to occlude my face
    @floralfriend - Hi, dumb question as I've never heard this term before, what does occluded me? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/scratch.gif[/IMG]

TIA

~Denise
    Is it possible to go to sauna within the day following the LA lotion application? To help the lotion to penetrate more easily ? @gymrat

Quote Originally Posted by Doricita View Post
    Is it possible to go to sauna within the day following the LA lotion application? To help the lotion to penetrate more easily ? @gymrat
    Yes, I don't see why not, it won't hurt anything.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements