The Differences Between Fair & White SAVON GOMMANT Exfoliating Soap & Fair & White AHA 2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: The Differences Between Fair & White SAVON GOMMANT Exfoliating Soap & Fair & White AHA 2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap

The Differences Between Fair & White SAVON GOMMANT Exfoliating Soap & Fair & White AHA 2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap

Fair & White AHA 2 Exfoliating and Brightening Soap
    pros

• helped with all the really little bump/spots on my forehead
    • lightening me so quickly used it three times a day and left it on for the time it takes to brush my teeth a week later i was a different colour
    • nice smell
    • lather really good (for a lightening soap)

cons

• a little bit drying no way near like likas drying effect
    • because it not what i wanted it lighten to quickly
    • did nothing for hyperpigmentation/dark spot it hard to explain but when I look in a mirror I am lighter but the dark spot did not lighten with it

so in the end about a week and a half later I discontinue using this soap because its to good a lightening the skin without targeting pigmentation area but if anyone is trying just to get lighter this is the soap for you

Fair & White SAVON GOMMANT Exfoliating Soap
    pros

• its cheaper this soap only cost 1.60p
    • the smell is nice but the type that makes you think do I like this smell
    • it helps with hyperpigmentation a lot in a short time
    • lather not bad not to much rubbing but it looks like it will last longer than the other soap
    • the other soap took care of all my spots back I have but brake out yet since using it
    • cons
    • again just a bit drying nothing my skin cant handle (screw u likas)

alright so wait first i have been using this soap for 5 days twice a day and damn i wish i tried this soap earlier dark spot are truly fading
    so again both soap are amazing the aha soap is really good for acne and lighten but the savon soap my favorite soap is more to handle
    dark spots,patches and other things

what do others thing about this

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for dis information soulhater 123. I'd be giving d savon gommant a try next. I've used d aha 2 in d past. Let's see how dis wud work on me

Quote Originally Posted by spicymoi View Post
    I've used d aha 2 in d past. Let's see how dis wud work on me
    no problem just wanted to give out the best info I can on this sick soap

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Í just boÙght the fÀir and white Aha soap wÍth the first picture,wil it exfoliate well and which moisturiser can I use with it.pls I need a reply

Quote Originally Posted by luvlywhite View Post
    Í just boÙght the fÀir and white Aha soap wÍth the first picture,wil it exfoliate well and which moisturiser can I use with it.pls I need a reply
    yeah it really feels like it gets into your pores deep even after drying u can still feel it what can be good and bad but as for a moisturiser i used shea butter
    but thats only because i dont want to lighten for lightening your have to wait someone else reply

@Soulhater,Thx,stil waiting for more replies abt the lightening part

I use the non AHA one. It works well for exfoliating, but doesn't do much for lightening. I'm fitz IV

presently using the aha-2 soap,so far i like it,been about two weeks,d soap isnt too dry*,have nt noticed any serious lightening more like an overall bright look.will keep usi.g it along wit d aha-2 lotion.

I'm currently using the first soap and I love it. I'm also using the AHA 2 body lotion and the face cream. It's amazing!

@3shadeslighter hi dr,do u use ur aha lotion and cream everyday? i hear you need to leave 3days btw treatment...personally i use my aha lotion and soap everyday wit no pblm but its jst been two weeks.I guess i will wait a month then i will begin allowing 3days btw applications.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements