urgent newbie diy la help!

Thread: urgent newbie diy la help!

urgent newbie diy la help!

Newbie here i want to make a 12% la lotion but idk where to buy la and i dont know how much of it i will need to mix into the base lotion to make it 12%

this is what i want to mix the la in! http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/shop-...dy-butter.aspx

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

You can find the recipe on this thread. That thread explains everything you need to know. You can buy your LA from here. And the lotion you want to use from the Body Shop would just work fine.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

thanks, im kinda second guessing now, would it just be easier to apply the la then moisturize isnt that pretty much the same thing but without dealing w/o all the mixing and measuring and extra stuff?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jaysawn View Post
    thanks, im kinda second guessing now, would it just be easier to apply the la then moisturize isnt that pretty much the same thing but without dealing w/o all the mixing and measuring and extra stuff?
    I do not think that is a smart idea. Usually the stock lactic acid people are using to mix their lotion with is close to 90% concentration.....not a good idea to be putting that directly on the skin as you could burn yourself. LA lotion does not take a lot of effort to make. There should be a simple formula for making it in the thread Gymrat posted above.
    Bury the demons, brace for the fall, Things can be different, we could belong.

Hello newbie here with some question(i hope I can post here) If not direct me where. I just made my first la lotion I used equate lotion(gcompare to gold bond) and 90% la 2 tablespoons la and 3/4 plus 2 table spoon lotion mixed it. Did tester last night woke up this morning I peeled on my face. Not my tester spot leg,or under my chin. So my questions are( I really want to get this right) I have ance scars and hyperpigmentation) 1) Do the la lotion suppose to be sticky 2) What steps should I do ie wash,lotion,moisture,sunblock) ?? Do I have to wait between steps 3)When can I start the sea salt/epsom salt soaks 4)Do I stop using la when I start peeling 5) What else can/shud I use while im using la lotion 6)What up with la peels(together)

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements