whats your favorite eyeshadow?

Thread: whats your favorite eyeshadow?

whats your favorite eyeshadow?

I been thinking about getting the UD naked palette 1 or 2. whats your thoughts on them? are there better pallets?
    I just bought some cream shadows from benefit I am trying to grow my eyeshadow collection. any favorites that you would recommend? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I got #2 when it came out last year. I like it. However, I always tend to go back to using the same few. MAC Painterly Paint Pot is one I wear almost daily. Most days I wear this with a colored liner. It is great for just a primer base. I am not a huge fan of MAC, other than for their shadows and liners...........they can't be beat as far as wearability. When it comes to makeup, I am all over the charts. I use Lancome mascara, Chanel or Dior foundation, Chanel or Benefit blush, MAC liners, Dior or NARS highlighter
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

thanks gymra I went to sephora and they have the gift sets so I picked up 'Stroke of Midnight - Nude' Eye Kit it has the Paint Pot in Utterly Becoming. I haven't tried it on yet. also I am looking for more Natural pallets The UD naked pallets have a lot of shimmer colors. Have you tried the UD Naked Basics or other natural Palette?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tlds View Post
    thanks gymra* I went to sephora and they have the gift sets so I picked up* 'Stroke of Midnight - Nude' Eye Kit it has the Paint Pot in Utterly Becoming. I haven't tried it on yet. also I am looking for more Natural pallets* The UD naked pallets have a lot of shimmer colors.* Have you tried the UD Naked Basics or other natural Palette?*
    Sephora had MACs Stroke of Midnight?? My Sephora does't carry MAC. I wish they did, it would keep me from having to go to the MAC counter and be suckered into buying something I don't need I have a couple, neutral palettes Stila called 'In the Light'. It has several neutral/natural colors http://www.sephora.com/in-the-light-palette-P291218 TooFaced 'Natural Eye, Neutral Eye' (I get more use out of) https://www.toofaced.com/p-520-natural-eye-neutral-eye-shadow-collection.aspx? With the holidays coming tlds, I would wait and see what your options are with holiday palettes. They always come out with some great colors this time of year.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    With the holidays coming tlds, I would wait and see what your options are with holiday palettes. They always come out with some great colors this time of year.
    sorry I meant Macy's. I defiantly will be watching for the holiday palettes. and will need to take a look at those palettes next time I ma at sephora Thanks

Quote: Originally Posted by tlds
    I just bought some cream shadows from benefit I am trying to grow my eyeshadow collection. any favorites that you would recommend? Thanks

I wear mostly my own , but other eyeshadows that I love are Monave (they also have awesome lippies and skin care) and my friend Ellie's line, Dreamworld Hermetica (formerly Dreamworld Minerals. Ellie also makes fabulous mineral makeup foundations, and has nice lippies too. Keep an eye on her home page, she always has sales or specials). Monave's and Dreamworld's eye shadows are highly pigmented, have a great finish, only contain good non-toxic ingredients, and come in many beautiful colors. They are loose powders but I think Monave has some cream to powder ones too. Since they are mineral makeup eyeshadows, the powders can be applied dry or wet (apply wet for more intense color).

Cheers,
    Li
    My background: environmental issues and biology, all natural & organic & vegetarian skin care formulator, natural perfumery, green business owner, Eco Living writer, anb's Eco Living & DIY Natural Beauty Formulating expert, ethnobotany, aromatherapy, western herbalism, TCM, and Ayurveda.
    Hidden Content

Currently I'm using the Coastal Scents matte pallette, it has a variety of colors and great pigmentation. I also have a couple of Naked 1, 2 and 3 "dupes".

I love coastal scents 252 ultimate palette. I'm obsessed with eyeshadow I've got so many eyeshadow palettes. I love shadows that bring out the eyes.

I have a palate that I got from BH cosmetics that I love. It has many of the natural brown shades that I like to wear.

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements