at least my hair is lightening im going gray from confusion ..........im so so so so so so confused PLEASE ANYONE HELP
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: at least my hair is lightening im going gray from confusion ..........im so so so so so so confused PLEASE ANYONE HELP

at least my hair is lightening im going gray from confusion ..........im so so so so so so confused PLEASE ANYONE HELP

hi guys shd have done this first i guess

my name is molina and im a skinaholic lol ..... but seriously tho!

im based in lagos nigeria

looking to lightening two or three shades currently an nc50 ......... gradually feel like im growing blonde hairs cos im reading through all this info but its really confusing.

Here is what i understand .... the basic steps are to exfoliate/ prep/lighten/skin build and protect

so i have bought the following

RETIN A
    YPO
    LA 80%
    JERGENING FIRMIMG LOTION 350 CL
    BURNOUT
    NEUTROGENA 70 SPF FOR MY BODY

would really be grateful if some one please help me

1.lay this out in a routine and maybe help with the measurements for la lotion for exfoliation

2. At the lightening stage suggest a good hq cream ...... shall i use skinlight/ MT/ CG ? plus what do i use on my face then still ret a ?

thanks in advance SCT rocks
    ........ life isnt fair so i intend to change its colours !Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

hey, i would say cut out the retinol products or only use them on dark parts like knuckles, elbows, knees feet etc, it takes time to see results with it and if you use it on your face you'll go through an ''ugly phase'' where any achne or spots will worsen. unless your trying to remove acne or deep scars, wrinkles etc id opt out lol cuz it gets pretty hot in nigera & retinol + sun = HUGE mistake just my opinion anyway

first you should exfoliate. use dudu osun, ka soap or any exfoliating soap you have,
    u can use dudu osun daily as its natural, with acid soaps use 2-4 times a week
    you can then exfoliate with a ga or la peel. bathe with dudu osun (it will netralise ur skin before a peel). this is what i do, bathe with dudu osun, then dry myself, and i mist on my whole body la peel at 45% (excluding my face) for broken skin or sensitive areas cover them with vasline so the la wont irritate them.
    exfoliate like this for a month, use la peels at least 3 times in this month. dont use an acid soap after u do a peel though lol, only natural.
    use a skin rebuilding cream after u do peels like shea butter unrefined or coco butter etc

after exfoliating u can begin to include skin lightening. so yeah skinlight i heard is good, u can also try carolight as it works fab! stay away for steroid products like bio clair!!

apply the SL daily like when you sleep, you can also try wrapping for faster results by sealing ur body with cling film lol

for hands and feett dont use hq products, they will cause wrinkles! use ka creams and peels on them

when u wish to exfoliate ur skin whilst lightening stop using the lightening product and switch to natural creams ie shea butter a few days before and after exfoliating with chemical peels,

uhmm yea thats all too it, and defo include your sun lotion daily!!

not quet sure about the other products u named or how to fit them in lol

Quote Originally Posted by molinablake View Post
    hi guys shd have done this first i guess

my name is molina and im a skinaholic lol ..... but seriously tho!

im based in lagos nigeria

looking to lightening two or three shades currently an nc50 ......... gradually feel like im growing blonde hairs cos im reading through all this info but its really confusing.

Here is what i understand .... the basic steps are to exfoliate/ prep/lighten/skin build and protect

so i have bought the following

RETIN A
    YPO
    LA 80%
    JERGENING FIRMIMG LOTION 350 CL
    BURNOUT
    NEUTROGENA 70 SPF FOR MY BODY

would really be grateful if some one please help me

1.lay this out in a routine and maybe help with the measurements for la lotion for exfoliation

2. At the lightening stage suggest a good hq cream ...... shall i use skinlight/ MT/ CG ? plus what do i use on my face then still ret a ?

thanks in advance SCT rocks
    Hey have you got an exfoliating soap? If not get one, you can use Fair and White AHA soap, You can moisturise with jergens. Then 3 to 4 times a week you could use your DIY LA lotion with NO AHA soap just the plain sensetive skin soap e.g dove and percentage maybe 10-15%, at nightcos AHA's can make skin senstive to sun. Thats for your body, and for face you could use Kojie San or Likas and moisturise with Carotein Lightening and Fading Cream Gel thats got AHA's and vitamins and apparently sunscreen but always apply sunscreen n top. Then the yellow peeling oil you can use before lightening. Always apply sunscreen.

This thread really helps for working out LA lotions, it has a spreadsheet if it don't work you can PM or just tell me and I'll give you the measurements.
    www.skincaretalk.com/t/39631/i-made-a-simple-tool-for-diying-la-lotion

Hmm I'm not sure on HQ creams, as HQ creams are banned in UK and they are harder to get hold of I have decided to compound my own HQ creams I don't really know much have you tried searching them, and reading peoples review on them.
    Yaah use the retin A like 3x week, with HQ cream to help penetrate HQ cream deeper into skin. You could use on face but reduce the dosage of Retin A so maybe once or twice a week.
    I'm planning to maintain with the peach lid G&G
    Hope I helped

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

hi guys thanks so much

@kofoska and @Miss Anonymous

i am so gonna need that measurement ..... use a mac and the spreadsheet doesnt work on there

so guys now im confused do i use the ret a or not ?

so when i use the la lotion only use dove soap ? do i use the la lotion every night? and jergens every day for a month?

if i use the la lotion do i still use ypo peel on my knees and elbows and can i still use the fair and white then or only use dove?

Gosh this is confusing

hi guys thanks so much

@kofoska and @Miss Anonymous

i am so gonna need that measurement ..... use a mac and the spreadsheet doesnt work on there

so guys now im confused do i use the ret a or not ?

so when i use the la lotion only use dove soap ? do i use the la lotion every night? and jergens every day for a month?

if i use the la lotion do i still use ypo peel on my knees and elbows and can i still use the fair and white then or only use dove?

Gosh this is confusing
    Okay what percentage of LA would you like in your lotion as your beginner I recommend 10-15%
    Do not use the retin a now only when you start lightening and you can mix with HQ cream
    When you use LA only use the dove soaps, you use LA Lotion maybe 3-4 times a week.
    Yeesss.
    Use the YPO after using LA lotion, use that seprately. Just use dove during YPO

@kofoworola ..... you are so helpful thanks

ok so i have like 175cl jergens and 80% la how much shd i add of the la to make my lotion and once ive done that can i use it on my face as well as my body ? or what should i use on my face for moisturizing and exfoliating ?

Kofoworla you don steal name lololol am joking

@kf lol babes

so can i use la lotion @15% on my body during the day guys ?

so can i use la lotion @15% on my body during the day guys ?
    it makes skin sensetive to sun, you still can but wear alot of sunscreen to avoid redarkening
    i personally think its better to use at night

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements