Glutathione and results - Page 507

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by raniya View Post
    Hi just been reading through the thread and soo confused

sorry to sound silly but liposomal gluta, is that like tablet form which you make and take orally?

The suppositery thing scares me lol

also if anyone could suggest where i could get my hands on some gluta i'd be extreemely greatfull...So far i can only find a seller in india who is charging so much for just even a gram...i want to reach my goal so bad but not go broke whilst trying...please help a sister out
    If you already have a real l-glutathione powder, i could teach you how to do your liposomal glutathion

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Welcome back @Titi , you started this thread and been MIA. Missed ya.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi everyone

I have been a long time lurker and i thank you all for the wonderful advice. I have been using the suppository method for the last 6 months and in the last month i have also started using liposomal glutathione . The results are going well . i also use Kojie San soap. My face is my darkest area . My arms, legs and body have lightened very well. I wanted to accelerate the lightening on my face so i used Lactic acid peel . I usually research everything really well but on this particular day i really had a blonde moment. I diluted to 10% and put it on , instead of a minute i left it on for 10 minutes. I had a beautiful clear face and now i am left with brown marks all over my face. It feels like i have undone all my hard work . Please can someone advice me on the best way to get rid of these fast. Its been a week since i did the lactic acid. Should i continue with the lactic acid ( with the correct procedure). will it get rid of the brown pigmentation i have been left with?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

No, you should stop lactic acid during 2-3 weeks at least. You can use the jojoba oil or a moisturizer that has gluconolactone (it lightens and exfoliates gently).

I'm still there. Too busy with new ingredients and methods I test...

thanks TiTi i have ordered JOJOBA OIL . i feel like such an idiot.

I am thinking of buying 500g of acetyl Glutathione. Anyone have any thoughts ? the liposomal is giving good results but the acetyl is better i have heard.

Hi everyone... anyone know authentic seller for glutathione? I wanna try the suppository method. And what is the difference between reduced glutathione and acetyl glutathione? Which is better for the suppositories in terms of absorption? Please Help!

@HealIO , you should look on google to see more informations about the differences for the technical explanations.
    Acetyl is no better than liposomal or GSH. This is just that it can be taken orally because it is not broken down in the stomach like plain GSH.
    So for suppositories, there is no need to use acetyl glutathione. Acetyl is to be used orally. And liposomal GSH has probably the same absorption rate than acetyl (around 80-90%). The only difference would be that one is liquid and the other is powder in capsules.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaeela View Post
    I am thinking of buying 500g of acetyl Glutathione. Anyone have any thoughts ? the liposomal is giving good results but the acetyl is better i have heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by HealIO View Post
    Hi everyone... anyone know authentic seller for glutathione? I wanna try the suppository method. And what is the difference between reduced glutathione and acetyl glutathione? Which is better for the suppositories in terms of absorption? Please Help!

Temarinette

Thank you for your reply.I believe you are using acetyl Glutathione. Please could you tell me how you feel the results are going. I am just about to order 500g from alibaba.
    I am getting a bit fed up with GRA method .I think liposomal is very good. I ordered 5 bottles of 250ml from a European manufacturer for 93 Euro.It is very good but expensive.I know i can make it myself but i am a busy mum and want convenience.Do you think the Acetyl glutathione does the job as good as Liposomal.

Thank you in advance.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements