Glutathione and results - Page 520

Thread: Glutathione and results

I've been thinking of getting the Jarrow acetyl glutathione. But I'd still need to go through at least a jar a week I would think to get around 1g daily. Either way it's not cheap

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@I_Slay U can DIY or buy from livon labs - https://www.vitacost.com/livon-labor...c-glutathione; let`talk health - https://www.letstalkhealth.com/Lipos...16oz-p/619.htm or Readisorb - https://www.amazon.com/ReadiSorb-Lip.../dp/B002D2HQDC. HTH

Quote Originally Posted by I_Slay View Post
    That’s great to hear ! Do you have a link hun ?

@PinotNoir lemme correct that 4 U hun:

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    I've been thinking of getting the Jarrow acetyl glutathione. But I'd still need to go through at least a jar a day I would think to get around 4g daily. Either way it's not cheap

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@HealIO

For the last few months i have used 120 jarrows 500mg Glutathione per month and made coconut suppositories. This cost me about about £50 per month and all the uncomfort that went with it.So per year i would spend £600.With the acetyl Glutathione i am spending £1000 per year so an extra £400 per year.
    I personally think its worth it not to have to use suppositories 3 times a day and for faster results. I am by no means rich and i sacrifice a new outfit or a bottle of perfume here and there to make the cost even out.
    The jarrows Acetyl Glutathione is only about 100mg i believe. If you buy in bulk say 500g you can make 1000 500mg Capsules.

@Rhaeela

Cosign had the worst gastric issues while on DIY suppositories, & B4 that I took the jarrows glutha for 3 mths straight w/out any noticeable improvement so I`m skeptical about their Acetyl. Will def be buying the powder & making my own capsules. How long have u been taking the acetyl caps? Any results?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaeela View Post
    @HealIO

For the last few months i have used 120 jarrows 500mg Glutathione per month and made coconut suppositories. This cost me about about £50 per month and all the uncomfort that went with it.So per year i would spend £600.With the acetyl Glutathione i am spending £1000 per year so an extra £400 per year.
    I personally think its worth it not to have to use suppositories 3 times a day and for faster results. I am by no means rich and i sacrifice a new outfit or a bottle of perfume here and there to make the cost even out.
    The jarrows Acetyl Glutathione is only about 100mg i believe. If you buy in bulk say 500g you can make 1000 500mg Capsules.
    Last edited by Mazikeen; 01-14-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks Sissy!

I hope it works!

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy Mkb View Post
    @Satan @Goldenfireempress .
    I take 2 a day with a glass of water. the first 2 days I had itching in the body and after nothing.

Glutathione works. I got 1 shot every week of Glut+Vit C and I lightened up 1 shade after my 4th shot. If I had continued, I would be much lighter. My lips started looking red/ pink and my finger tips and nails too. My chest, neck and face were the lightest. I saw results in those places first. I stopped because
    1) it is expensive ($100 per shot)
    2) The nurse pushed it fast the last time and for the first time in my life, I was scared and had to rethink how far I was willing to go just to get lighter. The first time I got it, the nurse did it slow plus she gave me half of the glut first then vit c, then the remaining glut. What if that last nurse had made a mistake and messed up my vein? I never want to ask myself such questions ever again.
    3) I was consistently thirsty and my mouth and eyes were very very dry the whole time my skin was glowing from the shot (day and night). The tears in our eyes are very very very important. Google why they are important.
    4) Knowing what I know now about drug distribution and elimination, I won't be fu%king with lightening injections anymore. I am better off with topicals. They don't mess up your kidney and liver as much as injectables. And yes, I know Glut and vit c are just antioxidants. There is a reason my body makes just enough to get me through.
    5) Its been a month since my last shot. Guess what? I'm back to my original shade. This is an expensive life time commitment. i could buy a nice car, start a business or make a down payment for a house if I saved up $100/ week for a year. So no, glut is out the window for me.

Before the glut IV, I started off first with oral glut and they made me so constipated like a MF.

I'm not here to encourage anyone to stop getting their shots. I'm just sharing my personal experience/ story.

PS: I'm on Makari now. Its freaking expensive and you get just very tiny quantity. I don't intend to use it every day so I'll be able to make it stretch. It works for me too.
    Last edited by FabSilhouette; 01-14-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    @PinotNoir lemme correct that 4 U hun:
    @Satan

I'll need to eat these like Skittles to get enough daily
    Last edited by PinotNoir; 01-15-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaeela View Post
    @HealIO

Hey Rhaleela, would you suggest buying in bulk to make suppositories? Or can I DIY Acetyl capsules with the glutathione powder?

@HealIO

Yes i would suggest buying in bulk to make suppositories. Alibaba are good ,make sure the supplier is Trade assured and have been trading on there a few years.
    You can put a request for prices on 1 kilo or 500g . There is a function on the site were you can make one request and it goes to multiple suppliers so you get about 6-7 prices. Please ask them to ensure they send the goods on Priority delivery and not on economy as you will be waiting forever .When you ask for the quotes make sure you ask for pharmaceutical grade 99%.Normal Glutathione will cost about $300-$500 a kilo and this is fine for suppositories.
    Acetyl will cost approx £1000 per kilo and it will come in powder form so you need to buy empty 500g capsules and fill them up. YOU CANNOT MAKE DIY ACETYL .
    I hope that helps.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements