Glutathione and results - Page 565

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    Do you know if cloud 9 has any nasties (steroids, Mercury) any side effects? as I’m currently in Abuja and a few people have recommended it... I’m tempted to pick up some before I leave back to U.K.
    The people who recommended it do they use it? And if yes what are their results?
    The ladies who recommended it are all in Nigeria and they are very light. They mentioned faster white and cloud 9 but because I haven’t seen the ingredient list or seen different reviews I'm undecided.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The ladies who recommended it are all in Nigeria and they are very light. They mentioned faster white and cloud 9 but because I haven’t seen the ingredient list or seen different reviews I'm undecided.
    Ok dear. Faster white is stronger than Cloud 9. I used faster white for more than a year then moved to cloud 9. Those are the creams that got me really lighter with time. I used qei and supreme white before but they only made me glow. I can say they are good products. Most people I know who use it have really good results. I personally know the main distributor and he used to promote supreme white so I trust the products. But mind you everyone's skin is different.

Ok dear. Faster white is stronger than Cloud 9. I used faster white for more than a year then moved to cloud 9. Those are the creams that got me really lighter with time. I used qei and supreme white before but they only made me glow. I can say they are good products. Most people I know who use it have really good results. I personally know the main distributor and he used to promote supreme white so I trust the products. But mind you everyone's skin is different.
    Thanks dear, I’m definitely going to try it. She said there’s no hq or steroid. A seller of faster white here also told me Qei is more for maintenance compared to faster white. Her skin is gorgeous but who knows. It’s all trial and error with this lightening game.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thanks dear, I’m definitely going to try it. She said there’s no hq or steroid. A seller of faster white here also told me Qei is more for maintenance compared to faster white. Her skin is gorgeous but who knows. It’s all trial and error with this lightening game.[.
    You just said it all

I can't start naming all. I've been on this like 8years. But what got me to my goal recently was French products. So white cream for face(been using it for 2 years now) and recently Cloud 9 carrot body lotion (A few months)
    Hi, may i ask what are the active ingredients found in French white cream? any HQ? Do you think it would be good for acne-prone skin?

Quote Originally Posted by HealIO View Post
    Hi, may i ask what are the active ingredients found in French white cream? any HQ? Do you think it would be good for acne-prone skin?
    So white skin perfector cream contains 1.9% hq. I don't know about acne probed skin since I've never had acne issues. Also I think it's really good in fading spots

Has anyone tried RELUMINS ORAL VIALS?

Please has anyone tried l’abidjanaise oil does it work
    And does it cause stretch marks

So white skin perfector cream contains 1.9% hq. I don't know about acne probed skin since I've never had acne issues. Also I think it's really good in fading spots
    Do you have any recommendations for hq free lighteners for lightening 2-3 shades on Face. I saw you mentioned cloud 9. I tried Mitchell brands but that didn't work for me. I plan to do glutathione pills in the future and that wouldn't work with Hq anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by HealIO View Post
    Do you have any recommendations for hq free lighteners for lightening 2-3 shades on Face. I saw you mentioned cloud 9. I tried Mitchell brands but that didn't work for me. I plan to do glutathione pills in the future and that wouldn't work with Hq anyways.
    I don't know about hq free lighteners that can lighten 2 to 3 shades. The only thing that has always worked well for my face is so white cream. Now the cloud 9 is a body lotion and it's not recommended for the face. For your face you can try makari face creams but it's a 50/50 game. Most people later complain it ruins theur face after 3 months of usage.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements