Glutathione and results - Page 566

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Levandlovely View Post
    I don't want to be white. I just want to know if results are faster while I fast. I already am fasting for other reasons and have IV glutathione not pills but have not used them for months.
    You didn't respond to my last question, but I can affirm that if it is a strict fasting, it wont improve the action of your glutathion.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Is it safe to buy injections on lazada? The prices look so low.

Please someone help me with where I can buy injections and ship to the US

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi guys . Ive been doing injections for a month and a half now ( high dosage : rition 5000 mg ) I am taking Jarrows too but i am seing only tiny results.. i dnt know if i am doing something wrong . Do you have any tips except drinking a lot of water . Im tired to spend a lot of money for not noticable results

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Halbes View Post
    Hi guys . Ive been doing injections for a month and a half now ( high dosage : rition 5000 mg ) I am taking Jarrows too but i am seing only tiny results.. i dnt know if i am doing something wrong . Do you have any tips except drinking a lot of water . Im tired to spend a lot of money for not noticable results
    How many time a week are you taking it?

[QUOTE=masa;1661527]
    So i have an injection every 3 or 4 days and i am taking pills every day except the day when I'm doing iv
    How many time a week are you taking it?

So i have an injection every 3 or 4 days and i am taking pills every day except the day when I'm doing iv

that’s good enough you should see a little result by now. Make sure they are really giving you the 3000mg some of them can be so shady. Or better still change clinic.

I bought my gluta and I have a nurse who comes to my house . Which brand are you ising ?

Hi guys!

I wanted to start glutathione enemas, but haven't seen people talking about them anymore. Are they still effective? I want to lighten 2 shades, nothing very drastic.

Thank you so much!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements