Glutathione and results - Page 566

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by AmarKing View Post
    Amazon
    Jarrows and Core Med Science
    I use Jarrows tablets for the rectal implant and the Core Med Science Lipsomal Tablets as Oral
    Not a good idea. Get the pure gluta powder for the implant or make suppositories using cocoa butter, baking soda & glutha powder.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarKing View Post
    Amazon
    Jarrows and Core Med Science
    I use Jarrows tablets for the rectal implant and the Core Med Science Lipsomal Tablets as Oral
    Not a good idea. Get the pure gluta powder for the implant or make suppositories using cocoa butter, baking soda & glutha powder.
    Can you post the how to on this process please ?

Hey lovelies i would like to use this on my face ( im doing iv push and taking gluta pills)
    What do you think about thoses ingredients ?

Will post my before and after results pictures next month 🙂
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Can you post the how to on this process please ?
    Dunno about the rectal implant. But for suppositories:

100gm glutathione + 200 gm cocoa butter + 30gm baking soda = 330 gm total

So these will be the steps
    1. Melt 70 grams of organic cocoa butter in a double boiler. ( glass jar kept in a pan of boiling water)
    2. When melted take it off heat but keep it in the pan of hot water to keep it in liquid state
    3. before it goes solid, add 45 grams of glutathione and 5 grams of baking soda.

4. Fill into the molds using (I use these molds)

5. Store in fridge and use as you go

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Halbes View Post
    Hey lovelies i would like to use this on my face ( im doing iv push and taking gluta pills)
    What do you think about thoses ingredients ?

Will post my before and after results pictures next month 🙂
    TBH I sideeye skinlightening products from the ME. Have a feeling they have dodgy ingredients like mercury in them. I can see one of the active ingredients is niacinamide; if u are looking to try out niacinamide then I would recommend DIY or check out korean beauty products, most of their skin lightening creams/serums contain niacinamide.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    @Titi do you know how well liposomal glutathione works?
    not @Titi but I have taken liposomal glutha. My experience was it brightens & helps even skin tone but no lightening. To optimize results I would recommend doing peels regularly for exfoliation & skin lightening creams with natural ingredients. hth

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    @Titi do you know how well liposomal glutathione works?
    not @Titi but I have taken liposomal glutha. My experience was it brightens & helps even skin tone but no lightening. To optimize results I would recommend doing peels regularly for exfoliation & skin lightening creams with natural ingredients. hth
    How long did you take the lipsomal glutathione? I was hoping to only do glutathione to lighten but I’m starting to believe it doesn’t work unless you’re using some natural lightening cream ?

1. Melt 70 grams of organic cocoa butter in a double boiler. ( glass jar kept in a pan of boiling water)
    2. When melted take it off heat but keep it in the pan of hot water to keep it in liquid state
    3. before it goes solid, add 45 grams of glutathione and 5 grams of baking soda.

5. Store in fridge and use as you go[/QUOTE]

Sorry , I’m a bit confused . You stated it’ll be 330 gm total but the recipe isn’t adding up to 330 gm . What am I missing ?

5. Store in fridge and use as you go
    Sorry , I’m a bit confused . You stated it’ll be 330 gm total but the recipe isn’t adding up to 330 gm . What am I missing ?[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just noticed that now it don`t make sense. This was posted a while back by I think amrutha/temarinette. I just follow the steps:

45grms glutathione + 70grms cocoa butter + 5 grms baking soda. hth

How long did you take the lipsomal glutathione? I was hoping to only do glutathione to lighten but I’m starting to believe it doesn’t work unless you’re using some natural lightening cream ?
    used liposomal glutha & vit. c & suppositories for 8 mths. My skin was bright, glowy & even but I didn`t lighten perse. I incorporated lots of exfoliation, AHA body lotion, vit c serum & niacinamide (in rotation) in my regie. U could try adding glutathione creams to your regie; @amrutha had success with DIY amlactin/glutha lotion. Wanna try that soon but I`m a bit lazy atm & the glutha powder stinks like the pits of hell

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements