Glutathione and results - Page 567

Thread: Glutathione and results

So i have an injection every 3 or 4 days and i am taking pills every day except the day when I'm doing iv

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Halbes View Post
    So i have an injection every 3 or 4 days and i am taking pills every day except the day when I'm doing iv
    that’s good enough you should see a little result by now. Make sure they are really giving you the 3000mg some of them can be so shady. Or better still change clinic.

I bought my gluta and I have a nurse who comes to my house . Which brand are you ising ?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi guys!

I wanted to start glutathione enemas, but haven't seen people talking about them anymore. Are they still effective? I want to lighten 2 shades, nothing very drastic.

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by verdin551 View Post
    Hi guys!

I wanted to start glutathione enemas, but haven't seen people talking about them anymore. Are they still effective? I want to lighten 2 shades, nothing very drastic.

Thank you so much!

They do, i'm going back on them again. i stopped because went to vegas and binged drinked then i started back on the creams and what i noted when i went back to the creams is that my skin was even and all the dark scars were gone

@verdin551 - they do from what I understand, and I started but didn't like how gassy they made me. I might start again, but now it's on pause.

Hi guys . Ive been doing injections for a month and a half now ( high dosage : rition 5000 mg ) I am taking Jarrows too but i am seing only tiny results.. i dnt know if i am doing something wrong . Do you have any tips except drinking a lot of water . Im tired to spend a lot of money for not noticable results
    Please show me the uneffective injection you use currently.

I dont think its fake because my body lightened a bit but the results are not “ amazing”
    Im planning to stop this one and use Tatiomax what do you think ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I dont think its fake because my body lightened a bit but the results are not “ amazing”
    Im planning to stop this one and use Tatiomax what do you think ?
    Good product for a detox, don't expect more.

Ok titi . What do you think about tatiomax 1200 im planning to use 2 vials every 3 days . I had results with rition but not amazing like you said i think its good for detox . Let me know xx

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements