Glutathione and results - Page 568

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    Thanks dear, I’m definitely going to try it. She said there’s no hq or steroid. A seller of faster white here also told me Qei is more for maintenance compared to faster white. Her skin is gorgeous but who knows. It’s all trial and error with this lightening game.

Where are these available ? I can't find them anywhere.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Halbes View Post
    Ok titi . What do you think about tatiomax 1200 im planning to use 2 vials every 3 days . I had results with rition but not amazing like you said i think its good for detox . Let me know xx
    Tathiomax caps or injection are good to lighten the skin

Hey guys, I used to be a very active member here (2014-2017) then my account was deleted for some reason, I was active in the G&G/Dodo & QEI Paris threads.

With the Glutha there seems to be a lot of confusion on it, my background is in health and I've done lots of research and read a lot of reviews on different types of glutha, delivery systems, read a lot of medical diaries ect.

In term of best effective absorption it goes

1:IV
    2:Rectal
    3 Oral Liposopmal Capsules
    4: Regular Capsules

You CAN still absorb the regular normal capsules but it takes longer, studies have shown that you can still absorb minimal amounts of Glutha to have an antioxidant effect, but not enough to lighten the skin UNLESS you take it in large consistent amounts throughout the day (which then becomes every expensive) but most of it is destroyed in the gut.

Next Liposomal Glutha which comes in capsules and in a liquid has a bigger absorption rate, almost 70%-80% more than the normal capsules, what makes them more effective is that the actual Glutha is surrounded by microscopic fat bubbles that are able to pass through the gut undestroyed, therefore hit the bloodstream and liver quicker and in higher doses.

Delivery systems:
    For those that cant do the IV (which has the highest absorption rate) because of the fear of the needle, availability and expense, the next best thing is taking them rectally.
    The skin inside the boovy works like a sponge which soaks up everything and sends it straight to the liver and bloodstream, it's the next best route of taking medication after the IV because of how much is aborsbed and how quickly it's absorbed.

You can make your own suppositories, you can simply just stick the Liposomal capsules up your ***

The most effective & cost effective methods are the rectal route and the lipsomals oral route.

1: Buy the regular Jarrows capsules open the capsules mix the powder with MCT oil, (MCT oil is what you find in most capsules and improves absorption) get a 10ml syringe, SYRINGE NOT A NEEDLE lol and you can deposit the mix into the rectum

(I say 10ml because anymore liquid in the boovy will make you want to pass, also you can play with the dosage, 500mg of Glutha is in one Jarrows capsule right? so if you break open 4 capsules and mix the powder into 10 ml of MCT oil, that's a 2000mg or 2gm dose! that can be taken twice a day.)

2: Buy the liposomal liquids (Lipolife do a great Glutha bottle and also and a Vitamin C one) and just deposit the liquid up your boovy hole!
    Again get a plastic 10ml syringe dip straight into the bottles and push into the boovy hole! I Know this works because whenever I do this I get a bit lightheaded and woozy because how quickly the glutha and vit c is aborsbded into the body (or could be the dose is too high lmao)

3: Jarrows Glutha is normal Glutha which is poorly absorbed in the stomach because of the acids right, so why not take it rectally? You can use the same method above by mixing and inserting via syringe or enema.

Tips:

:If your are doing the rectal route, DO NOT push the syringe too far otherwise the second hepatic vein further up the boovy hole will absorbed the medicine and it will act as though you've done it orally.

2: Remember Glutha for skin lightening works in theraputic levels, this means in order to achieve SOME kind of lightening, you must take in excess in what your body needs and the body WILL use up the Glutha for what it needs, so in order, you must take large does 3/4 a week OR small doses consistently. The body will use the Glutha for organs, liver, ect it's last placement is the skin, so therefore you have to saturate.

3:It IS helpful to use Glutha with Vitamin C, but not necessary, it'll make the Glutha work quicker and more effiecntly and Vitamin C is always good for the skin so why not?!

4: Some good reputable brands of Liposomal Glutha and Vitamin are "LipoLife" and "Core Med Science" remember these are Liposomal so they're just as effective orally and even more effective rectally, or you can do both!

5: If your interested into doing the rectal method, just get some plastic 10ml syringes off Amazon or ebay, they're very cheap, remember SYRINGES and NOT NEEDLES.

6: Always insert the medicine AFTER a bowel movement, usually last thing before going to bed will give the body a chance to use the glutha and first thing in the morning and lie down, otherwise the rectal muscle will want to push it out after a few minutes.
    Last edited by AmarKing; 05-28-2019 at 12:29 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AmarKing View Post
    Hey guys, I used to be a very active member here (2014-2017) then my account was deleted for some reason, I was active in the G&G/Dodo & QEI Paris threads.

With the Glutha there seems to be a lot of confusion on it, my background is in health and I've done lots of research and read a lot of reviews on different types of glutha, delivery systems, read a lot of medical diaries ect.

You CAN still absorb the regular normal capsules but it takes longer, studies have shown that you can still absorb minimal amounts of Glutha to have an antioxidant effect, but not enough to lighten the skin UNLESS you take it in large consistent amounts throughout the day (which then becomes every expensive) but most of it is destroyed in the gut.

Next Liposomal Glutha which comes in capsules and in a liquid has a bigger absorption rate, almost 70%-80% more than the normal capsules, what makes them more effective is that the actual Glutha is surrounded by microscopic fat bubbles that are able to pass through the gut undestroyed, therefore hit the bloodstream and liver quicker and in higher doses.

Delivery systems:
    For those that cant do the IV (which has the highest absorption rate) because of the fear of the needle, availability and expense, the next best thing is taking them rectally.
    The skin inside the boovy works like a sponge which soaks up everything and sends it straight to the liver and bloodstream, it's the next best route of taking medication after the IV because of how much is aborsbed and how quickly it's absorbed.

You can make your own suppositories, you can simply just stick the Liposomal capsules up your ***

The most effective & cost effective methods are the rectal route and the lipsomals oral route.

1: Buy the regular Jarrows capsules open the capsules mix the powder with MCT oil, (MCT oil is what you find in most capsules and improves absorption) get a 10ml syringe, SYRINGE NOT A NEEDLE lol and you can deposit the mix into the rectum

(I say 10ml because anymore liquid in the boovy will make you want to pass, also you can play with the dosage, 500mg of Glutha is in one Jarrows capsule right? so if you break open 4 capsules and mix the powder into 10 ml of MCT oil, that's a 2000mg or 2gm dose! that can be taken twice a day.)

2: Buy the liposomal liquids (Lipolife do a great Glutha bottle and also and a Vitamin C one) and just deposit the liquid up your boovy hole!
    Again get a plastic 10ml syringe dip straight into the bottles and push into the boovy hole! I Know this works because whenever I do this I get a bit lightheaded and woozy because how quickly the glutha and vit c is aborsbded into the body (or could be the dose is too high lmao)

3: Jarrows Glutha is normal Glutha which is poorly absorbed in the stomach because of the acids right, so why not take it rectally? You can use the same method above by mixing and inserting via syringe or enema.

Tips:

:If your are doing the rectal route, DO NOT push the syringe too far otherwise the second hepatic vein further up the boovy hole will absorbed the medicine and it will act as though you've done it orally.

2: Remember Glutha for skin lightening works in theraputic levels, this means in order to achieve SOME kind of lightening, you must take in excess in what your body needs and the body WILL use up the Glutha for what it needs, so in order, you must take large does 3/4 a week OR small doses consistently. The body will use the Glutha for organs, liver, ect it's last placement is the skin, so therefore you have to saturate.

3:It IS helpful to use Glutha with Vitamin C, but not necessary, it'll make the Glutha work quicker and more effiecntly and Vitamin C is always good for the skin so why not?!

4: Some good reputable brands of Liposomal Glutha and Vitamin are "LipoLife" and "Core Med Science" remember these are Liposomal so they're just as effective orally and even more effective rectally, or you can do both!

5: If your interested into doing the rectal method, just get some plastic 10ml syringes off Amazon or ebay, they're very cheap, remember SYRINGES and NOT NEEDLES.

6: Always insert the medicine AFTER a bowel movement, usually last thing before going to bed will give the body a chance to use the glutha and first thing in the morning and lie down, otherwise the rectal muscle will want to push it out after a few minutes.
    heyy when using glutathione rectally do u mix the vit C and glutathione in the same syringe or u do it separately? If separately which one goes first and do U have to wait a few minutes before inserting the other? Sorry for the many questions I haven’t been lightening for a while and I wanted to try something different other than creams TIA

I just do it separately, and right after each other, some people may want to wait a couple of minutes since it's quite of bit of liquid your inserting and that may want to make you pass, but I've had no problems with it so far, just remember to lie down after, it'll help the body keep the liquid in, or take a hot bath just before, something about it helps keep the stuff in, that's why suppositories are recommended before bed, as you'll be lying down with minimal movement and disturbance.
    OR you could insert Vit C in the AM and Gluth in the PM if you feel more comfortable.
    If you prefer to do it together with one syringe, get 20ml ones, draw Glutha up until the 10ml line and dip the same syringe in the vit c and draw that up the rest of the way up and you can insert in one go.
    I use the liquid Liposomals version of Glutha and Vit C, but I don't think it matters which one you do first since it's all going in the same hole the same way lol, as long as it goes in, stays in, that's all that matters.

Hello @saucey was passing through and saw you! Hope all is going well for you
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

@Titi
    or anyone else that knows the answer . i have googled but cannot find anything.
    Can i use Glutathione supposotory at night and mequinol cream in the am or the other way around.
    Your reply would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarKing View Post

Delivery systems:

Tips:

This is very helpful, thank you so much.

How many inches would you say you insert the syringe? I just want to make sure I do not hit the vein.

Also, I have a pouch of glutathione powder that expires in a month from bulk powders do you how I would be able to use this? Could I mix with the MCT?

No more than 2 inches I say, literally just past the spincther muscle.
    Glutha powder will do, you can mix it into the MCT oil as well.
    Don't mix all the Glutha you have as it's very sensitive, you don't want it to oxidise and turn bad before you get a chance to use it all, so I'll say mix as and when you need it.
    Last edited by AmarKing; 05-30-2019 at 10:18 AM.

As for me, I've decided to do the Lipsomal capules in the AM and do both capsules AND the rectai method in the evening, doing the rectal in the morning doesn't seem to stay in for me lolz.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements