Glutathione and results - Page 569

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Where did you purchase your acetyl glutathione?

Doublewood supplements

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat gymmie my love 🙂 it’s been a whileee I want to start over once and for all it’s been a long journey

Quote Originally Posted by AmarKing View Post
    I just do it separately, and right after each other, some people may want to wait a couple of minutes since it's quite of bit of liquid your inserting and that may want to make you pass, but I've had no problems with it so far, just remember to lie down after, it'll help the body keep the liquid in, or take a hot bath just before, something about it helps keep the stuff in, that's why suppositories are recommended before bed, as you'll be lying down with minimal movement and disturbance.
    OR you could insert Vit C in the AM and Gluth in the PM if you feel more comfortable.
    If you prefer to do it together with one syringe, get 20ml ones, draw Glutha up until the 10ml line and dip the same syringe in the vit c and draw that up the rest of the way up and you can insert in one go.
    I use the liquid Liposomals version of Glutha and Vit C, but I don't think it matters which one you do first since it's all going in the same hole the same way lol, as long as it goes in, stays in, that's all that matters.
    @AmarKing thanks! Last question I horrible at math it was recommended for my height and weight that I take roughly 2000mg 2/3 times per day I wanted to purchase the syringe do you know how many ml would equivalent to 6000mg?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

So I am back on the shots. I stopped.
    I want to make a topical mixture. Is it more economical to mix the active in a body spray or a lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post
    Where did you purchase your acetyl glutathione?

Doublewood supplements
    Thank you !

As for me, I've decided to do the Lipsomal capules in the AM and do both capsules AND the rectai method in the evening, doing the rectal in the morning doesn't seem to stay in for me lolz.
    Where are you purchasing your capsules from ?

@Titi do you know how well liposomal glutathione works?

Where are you purchasing your capsules from ?
    Amazon
    Jarrows and Core Med Science
    I use Jarrows tablets for the rectal implant and the Core Med Science Lipsomal Tablets as Oral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGxrsckcErs

Watch her video's, she explains it very well and she's very honest about it

For those asking how long it'll take to get a certain shade, it's not a science, no one will know, it's like with creams and lotions, it takes time to see results and it's dependant on the person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGxrsckcErs

Watch her video's, she explains it very well and she's very honest about it

For those asking how long it'll take to get a certain shade, it's not a science, no one will know, it's like with creams and lotions, it takes time to see results and it's dependant on the person.
    I read somewhere you can take injectable glutathione sublingually. What are your thoughts?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements