Glutathione and results - Page 573

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    So you are suggesting that only IVs will allow one to jump shades ? I only want 2-3 shades .
    That's easy. Just exfoliate with lactic acid lotion and use kojic acid soap. Always use sunscreen

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Sounds like she just put some glutathione powered in the lotion and used that ... wonder if the lactic acid made the powder not “gritty” thank you !
    glutha powder mixes easily in the lotion. u can dilute it in distilled water b4 mixing in your lotion.
    Good idea , thank you .

Just leaving this info here for the IV users.

A group of dermatologists on Tuesday warned people hoping to acquire a fair complexion not to inject themselves with glutathione as they may instead suffer from bruising, gastritis or, worse, renal failure.
    The drug is not meant for cosmetic use but to protect cancer patients from the adverse effects of chemotherapy, according to the Philippine Dermatological Society (PDS).

In a health forum in Quezon City, PDS officers aired the warning following the “alarming” increase in the number of clinics offering intravenous (IV) glutathione sessions in salons and malls, as well as the proliferation on social media of professionals, like nurses and midwives, offering such services.
    Contrary to what is believed and being advertised, there is yet no strong scientific evidence to show that glutathione is indeed an effective skin-whitening agent, said Dr. Elle Asuncion, a member of the PDS glutathione advisory committee.
    “None of the systemic glutathione-containing products around the world has been approved for skin whitening. High-quality clinical trials are needed to prove its efficacy as a skin whitener. Its safety as a skin whitener has not yet been firmly established,” Asuncion said.
    The Food and Drug Administration has only approved the medical use of IV glutathione to protect cancer patients from the side effects of a platinum-based chemotherapy. It warned the public as early as May 2011 against the use of IV glutathione to whiten skin due to its possible adverse effects.

A recent PDS study documented at least 69 patients who suffered from complications due to IV glutathione use, ranging from dizziness, increased blood sugar and easy bruising to difficulty in breathing and gastritis.
    In the worst case, a 34-year-old patient suffered from acute renal failure following “weekly infusion” of IV glutathione for three years.
    According to Dr. Belen Dofitas, these cases should serve as a wake-up call to the public to stop patronizing IV glutathione and for the government to clamp down on such practice before somebody dies.
    Asuncion reminded nurses and midwives, who reportedly earn on the side from injecting glutathione, that they might lose their licenses and charged with illegal practice of medicine, which is punishable by a fine of up to P10,000 or imprisonment of up to five years.
    Dr. Angela Lavadia, PDS head, also urged local governments, especially those that have issued business permits to IV glutathione clinics, to check whether these establishments were using the drug for its intended purpose

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yes i experienced the same lower back pain .. i thought i was the only one . I changed my dosage and now im fine

Everything have risk though. Knowing glutathione and it’s benefits on health in general I am not discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    So you are suggesting that only IVs will allow one to jump shades ? I only want 2-3 shades .
    That's easy. Just exfoliate with lactic acid lotion and use kojic acid soap. Always use sunscreen
    I am going to get back on exfoliating and had planned on buying kojic soap for body . I have to figure out something for my face . It’s sensitive and it seems like when ever I try to lighten my face , I get raccoon eyes and my forehead remains darker than the rest of my face . It took me a long time to get my face to get uniformed .

I am going to get back on exfoliating and had planned on buying kojic soap for body . I have to figure out something for my face . It’s sensitive and it seems like when ever I try to lighten my face , I get raccoon eyes and my forehead remains darker than the rest of my face . It took me a long time to get my face to get uniformed .
    Sounds like you could use internal supplementation. I think that’s the most effective way to even out stubborn parts, especially the face and knuckles.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

Silly question how much are people spending on glutathione every month and whats the best option to use? I looked up a clinic doing it but the cost just for treatment was well over $1000+

Yes I just started 1 injection so far and drinking lots of water will update

Am doing it myself cheaper that way

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements