Glutathione and results - Page 576

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    No it wouldn’t be a waste 20% still gets absorbed.

i have also taken jarrow before and it works.

oral does work it is just slower.
    I’m certainly okay with slow as it helps keep my pockets full. Plus, I’m not trying to be super light overnight.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    No it wouldn’t be a waste 20% still gets absorbed.

i have also taken jarrow before and it works.

oral does work it is just slower.
    Yes, But you took it in capsule form. The capsule is enteric coated to bypass the stomach acid. Straight up glutha powder would be destroyed & if by any luck u absorb it, it would be a miniscule 0.000002%

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Yes, But you took it in capsule form. The capsule is enteric coated to bypass the stomach acid. Straight up glutha powder would be destroyed & if by any luck u absorb it, it would be a miniscule 0.000002%
    Yesssss, it definitely has to be in capsule form!
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Not only is Iv the easiest way to do it , it's the most effective!

Hey guys, so I’ve done gluta I’ve for 2 months now. 1200mg gluta and 2000mg vit c, 2x a week and have seen little to no difference. I get it done in a clinic and the doctor told me it’s gradual, he keeps saying it’s a few months. But it’s 2 months and it’s nothing now. I’ve done a total of 20 injections and invested a lottt money. Should I continue and maybe I’ll see something in the 3rd or 4th month? Or should I just stop and consider it a bust for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Manay View Post
    Hey guys, so I’ve done gluta I’ve for 2 months now. 1200mg gluta and 2000mg vit c, 2x a week and have seen little to no difference. I get it done in a clinic and the doctor told me it’s gradual, he keeps saying it’s a few months. But it’s 2 months and it’s nothing now. I’ve done a total of 20 injections and invested a lottt money. Should I continue and maybe I’ll see something in the 3rd or 4th month? Or should I just stop and consider it a bust for me?
    you have to do at least 4 months to start noticing results and the gluta should at least be 2500mg

Quote Originally Posted by Manay View Post
    Try supplementing with oral glutathione/suppositories on the days you aren`t getting the IV. Also take Alpha Lipoic Acid - this helps to recycle the glutha in the body, keeping the levels up. @Temarinette was supplementing her IV`s with ALA with good results.

Hi so I think it’s too soon also
    I just started doin gluta injections I do 3000mg and vitamins c 500 mg 3x a week. I also take liposomal vitamin c and a gluta boaster daily. Bc u will see skin lightening when there’s an overflow of gluta in the body
    It’s been almost 2 weeks now n i feel am seeing a difference. So I do agree with the others you should give it time
    *however I am drinking a lot of water Bc it’s a high dose to flush out the kidneys
    My plan is to switch to twice a week 1 month to six weeks later then once a week eventually then once a month
    Hope this helps

And yes I agree that u should take the ala supplements mines gluta booster has it in and I agree u should do 2500 at least also

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements