Glutathione and results - Page 577

Thread: Glutathione and results

Thanks you guys! This seriously made my day, I’ve been feeling down lately thinking I just threw away two bands because of my insecurities lol.
    I’ll talk to him about increasing the dose, he said he does 1200mg because that’s the max the body can absorb gluta before it goes the kidneys as waste (something along this line, not exact tho).
    i hate to spend another 2 bands, but I’ll do it so I can been done with the creams and such forever and just be stress free with my Shea butter mix and monthly gluta ivs. thanks again guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Your are welcome... same here am so tired of creams lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brightstar 1 View Post
    And yes I agree that u should take the ala supplements mines gluta booster has it in and I agree u should do 2500 at least also
    @Mazikeen @Brightstar 1
    how much ala do you think we should be taking?

I have ala but I just take it once in the morning.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    @Mazikeen @Brightstar 1

@BrightB93 i take it once a day as well

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    @Mazikeen @Brightstar 1

600-750mg daily

Quote Originally Posted by Manay View Post
    Hey guys, so I’ve done gluta I’ve for 2 months now. 1200mg gluta and 2000mg vit c, 2x a week and have seen little to no difference. I get it done in a clinic and the doctor told me it’s gradual, he keeps saying it’s a few months. But it’s 2 months and it’s nothing now. I’ve done a total of 20 injections and invested a lottt money. Should I continue and maybe I’ll see something in the 3rd or 4th month? Or should I just stop and consider it a bust for me?
    Hi Manay, I'm not sure what your starting shade is , but 1200 mg is too small of a dose to see lightening benefits. If you want to see significant lightening you need atleast 3000-5000 mg of gluta administered to you 2-3 times a week. Let your clinic know that you are not shelling out hundreds for dollars for the therapeutic benefits of gluta but you are using it for skin lightening purposes. Also wear sunscreen! Good luck

I take the ala every day but it’s only 150 mg Bc it’s a booster pill so it has other stuff in it

Quote Originally Posted by gummyworm_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Manay View Post
    Hey guys, so I’️ve done gluta I’️ve for 2 months now. 1200mg gluta and 2000mg vit c, 2x a week and have seen little to no difference. I get it done in a clinic and the doctor told me it’️s gradual, he keeps saying it’️s a few months. But it’️s 2 months and it’️s nothing now. I’️ve done a total of 20 injections and invested a lottt money. Should I continue and maybe I’️ll see something in the 3rd or 4th month? Or should I just stop and consider it a bust for me?
    Hi Manay, I'm not sure what your starting shade is , but 1200 mg is too small of a dose to see lightening benefits. If you want to see significant lightening you need atleast 3000-5000 mg of gluta administered to you 2-3 times a week. Let your clinic know that you are not shelling out hundreds for dollars for the therapeutic benefits of gluta but you are using it for skin lightening purposes. Also wear sunscreen! Good luck
    Did u get fast results with the 3000mg gluta I feel like I am lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    600-750mg daily
    Thanks @Mazikeen
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

Can you use lactic acid lotion while doing glutathione iv ? Anyone ? Thanks

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements