Glutathione and results - Page 580

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Temarinette View Post
    For those taking ALA along with their glutathione please take only 100 or 150 mg. Or take a booster which contain other stuffs with ( like Brighstar said). ALS 600 mg daily will make you look dark orange and will conceal your glutathione results.
    huh? Where did you get this info from?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I experienced it and even talked about it and Shared pictures of me being orange from taking 600 mg of ALA in this thread 2 years ago.
    It is a great supplement as it helps to recycle glutathione and also it gives a nice yellow tone to the skin. But the smaller the dosage the better. It does work well taken at 100-150 mg.

Nice good to know !! Didn’t even know 150 ala was good enough wasn’t sure nice !

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Yes you can. You can use any AHA and for lightener, only kojic acid is tolerated by glutathione.
    Nice amalactin lotion it is
    And Kojic acid soap !

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Red wine helping with anti again and heart health is a myth because although there have been studies that so benefits it’s still alcohol and it will age you over time if you are a daily drinker
    @BrightB93 ........its no myth, its a true statement, LOTS of studies have proven it for years.......I'm not a wine drinker myself, but there are lots of benefits in drinking it. You don't want to drink a bottle a day, but a glass is fine.......https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=red+wine+health
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @BrightB93 ........its no myth, its a true statement, LOTS of studies have proven it for years.......I'm not a wine drinker myself, but there are lots of benefits in drinking it. You don't want to drink a bottle a day, but a glass is fine.......https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=red+wine+health
    @gymrat
    Thanks, that didn’t sound right.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

I experienced it and even talked about it and Shared pictures of me being orange from taking 600 mg of ALA in this thread 2 years ago.
    It is a great supplement as it helps to recycle glutathione and also it gives a nice yellow tone to the skin. But the smaller the dosage the better. It does work well taken at 100-150 mg.
    thanks for this info.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    thanks for this info.
    Did u notice results week 2 also ?
    Are in the maintenance stage now like once a month ?

Hi! I wanna know your thoughts on these sublingual glutathione products I found:

https://www.flawlessbeautyandskin.co...als_c_220.html

I believe they're all sublingual and are touted as "a new alternative to IV glutathione".

Do you guys think they're worth it? If not, what other product/method would you recommend?

I tried it for only 1 week and couldn’t take the taste at all. When I placed under my tongue a lot of saliva came so u will swallow some. Also I think I was doing more than the recommended dose so under my tongue got tiny bumbs lol but the taste and smell sooo bad

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements