Glutathione and results - Page 583

Thread: Glutathione and results

  1. #5821
    Quote Originally Posted by Manay View Post
    This clinic in my city is offering 5g gluta and 5g vitamin c for 229 per treatment...y’️all think it’️s worth it?
    they say they price match but it has to be the same dosage. No other clinic in the city is offering cheaper for that price :/
    Is that 229 dollars ? Am not sure if 5g is too much and the rest of it will be wasted
    How often are you planning to get it

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #5822
    @Donaey
    What brand was the acetyl? What was your dosage? Did you have a skin regie - peels, soaps or creams?Ty

  4. #5823
    OMG ... I need time to read all this posts 😍

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #5824
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightstar 1 View Post
    Is that 229 dollars ? Am not sure if 5g is too much and the rest of it will be wasted
    How often are you planning to get it
    yeah that’s $229 and I was going to do their package of 12 which discounted the treatments from 275 to 229 (buy 10 get extra 2 for free)

  7. #5825
    Quote Originally Posted by Susu1 View Post
    OMG ... I need time to read all this posts 😍
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

  8. #5826
    Quote Originally Posted by Manay View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightstar 1 View Post
    Is that 229 dollars ? Am not sure if 5g is too much and the rest of it will be wasted
    How often are you planning to get it
    yeah that’️s $229 and I was going to do their package of 12 which discounted the treatments from 275 to 229 (buy 10 get extra 2 for free)
    Oh ok ok a bit pricey
    Maybe Bc I do my own IV
    I think my had some places that will do like 150 for 3 g

  9. #5827
    Hey guys. just hoping if someone could help me out.

    there have been posts here about making your own suppositories, how come vitamin C isnt added to glutathione powder when
    making suppositories?
    Isnt vit C supposed to be 2x that of glut?

    Why is that not the case with the Suppositories & rectal method.

  10. #5828
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    Hey guys. just hoping if someone could help me out.

    there have been posts here about making your own suppositories, how come vitamin C isnt added to glutathione powder when
    making suppositories?
    Isnt vit C supposed to be 2x that of glut?

    Why is that not the case with the Suppositories & rectal method.
    I’m pretty sure it will burn because vitamin c (ascorbic acid) is acidic.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

  11. #5829
    Someone told me that its not safe to take vitamin c rectally as it can irritate this area. So better to use glutathion rectally and take the vitamin c orally

  12. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by Manay View Post
    This clinic in my city is offering 5g gluta and 5g vitamin c for 229 per treatment...y’all think it’s worth it?
    they say they price match but it has to be the same dosage. No other clinic in the city is offering cheaper for that price :/
    Treatment=injection session?
    Do they know that your unique goal is to get a light skin?

    If yes, the price can worth it.

    Before you evaluate your new regimen, you should know at around how many session you need to reach your goal and maintain it for around 6months.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •