Glutathione and results - Page 584

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Treatment=injection session?
    Do they know that your unique goal is to get a light skin?

If yes, the price can worth it.

Before you evaluate your new regimen, you should know at around how many session you need to reach your goal and maintain it for around 6months.
    @Titi

Great advice. I’ll keep that in mind if/when I get IV
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Treatment=injection session?
    Do they know that your unique goal is to get a light skin?

If yes, the price can worth it.

Before you evaluate your new regimen, you should know at around how many session you need to reach your goal and maintain it for around 6months.
    Hey TiTi! Any updates? Are you still using gluta?

Quote Originally Posted by gummyworm_ View Post
    Hey TiTi! Any updates? Are you still using gluta?
    20190711_031141-1.jpg
    Please do not use this post to reply.

I come back consistency on the gluta it is a couple of months. As you can see I am deeply light now.

Do your experiences, do not be afraid of spend/waste money, glutathione can be an ungrateful journey

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@BrightB93 @Lola Halbes

Thank you for your input. will rectal glutathione still give lightening of the skin without vitamin C?

Ive been taking supplements for almost a year now, and Ive been on 2000mg for about 8 months now.
    Glutathione orally DOES work, however, it is veerrrry slow. the lightening is so minimal. The areas that have mostly lightened are the areas
    that were already light to begin with. lol. dark areas are only like 1/2 a shade lighter (nothing significant)
    If I had continued this route with a dosage of 2000mg I would have lightened more but its just too slow and its $57 a bottle. not worth it.

For this reason, Ive decided to switch to making my own suppositories. I have some questions.
    I need cocoa chips, glutathione powder & Vitamin C, baking soda & a mould.

I know what I need but I am unsure how much I should heat the cocoa powder to & how much vitamin C and glutathione powder I need to add
    to make 2 gram suppositories.
    Last edited by Summer123; 07-12-2019 at 10:14 AM.

They do this to discourage people. They want you to use stero and HQ creams.

Glutathione is by far, the best lightener i've ever encountered. When you get a taste of it, there is no turning back. The lightening is even, natural. It gives you a beautiful glow that no cream can give. And moreover it is good for the health. Makes you younger and healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Lol yeah I don’t see why they’d say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Temarinette View Post
    They do this to discourage people. They want you to use stero and HQ creams.

Glutathione is by far, the best lightener i've ever encountered. When you get a taste of it, there is no turning back. The lightening is even, natural. It gives you a beautiful glow that no cream can give. And moreover it is good for the health. Makes you younger and healthier.

Lol yeah I don’️t see why they’️d say that.
    So true. It is slow but worth it.

IM is more convenient for me as i do it only twice weekly instead of popping 4 pills daily. That's all. SAG is very effective and the result is seen very fast. L glutathione results are slower to show up but still good. For me, price is the same as i buy directly from manufacturers.
    Someone asked the question. I bought my SAG from a supplier on Alibaba so there is no brand on it. I checked out the different brand on Amazon and the dosages are too low to get a lightening effect. I was taking 4000mg daily and you need to take at least 2000 mg/day to get the lightening effect. Meanwhile, on amazon the dosages are 100 to 300 mg /pill.

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Why did you stop the S acetyl gluthathione and do the IM instead ? Isn’t it more expensive that way ?
    I didn't notice hair loss while taking ALA for my part. But ALA is optional in a gluta regimen as well as all others. The only supplement that is mandatory while doing glutathione is vitamin C. Taking just both are enough to lighten the skin.

Since there are so many people speaking of hair loss with Alpha Lipoic Acid -
    I will be tossing mine in the trash.

Hair loss ain't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Temarinette View Post
    IM is more convenient for me as i do it only twice weekly instead of popping 4 pills daily. That's all. SAG is very effective and the result is seen very fast. L glutathione results are slower to show up but still good. For me, price is the same as i buy directly from manufacturers.
    Someone asked the question. I bought my SAG from a supplier on Alibaba so there is no brand on it. I checked out the different brand on Amazon and the dosages are too low to get a lightening effect. I was taking 4000mg daily and you need to take at least 2000 mg/day to get the lightening effect. Meanwhile, on amazon the dosages are 100 to 300 mg /pill.

I didn't notice hair loss while taking ALA for my part. But ALA is optional in a gluta regimen as well as all others. The only supplement that is mandatory while doing glutathione is vitamin C. Taking just both are enough to lighten the skin.
    @Temarinette This is great news. Will def get the powder & DIY a liposomal version. But the powder is madddd expensive. I need a go fund me to purchase. SCT fam pls donate

Hey guys can someone please help me with making my glutathione suppositories.
    how much glutathione powder do I add to cocoa butter to make 2 gram suppositories.

Any input will be greatly appreciated as Im running out of supplements & I need to order supplies ASAP!!

Titi ? What is your natural shade ?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements