Glutathione and results - Page 585

Thread: Glutathione and results

Hi guys.
    I’m new to this site and thread, I’m interested in lightening my skin but I want to start off with supplements first (I’m using cream too). Can anyone recommend me a good company that sell effective high dosage glutathione pills & vitamin c. I’ll be extremely grateful if someone reply’s 🙂

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Temarinette thank you so much very answering my above question , I just had a couple of more please . Are you currently doing your own IM? If so, are using SAG that you purchased from alibaba already prepared and ready for IM ? Which route do you recommend IM or IV ?

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    So true. It is slow but worth it.
    Yeah.

From the studies I’ve come across about glutathione supplements producing lighter skin as a result of usage, these studies never say how much lighter the skin got.

My belief is that although I do not know how much Glutathione will lighten the skin, I’ve read that it changes the way the body produces melanin, changing the darker melanin pigments to lighter melanin aka “pheomelanin”. It doesn’t say how long this takes either.

8 months is a very long time to see minimal results from oral glutathione but considering how long a lot of us have lived with darker skin, it is not that long at all...

So, as many of us have seen claims stating that it will take dark skin (four and five on Fitzpatrick scale) at least a year to see changes—I guess that’s right. And a lot of text has also reported that it could be twice as long to see results from oral glutathione for dark skin...

Most of the studies also used participants that did not have darker skin, so they would likely see results in less than half the time. Many studies claiming to have instructed a use of 6 months for its participants.

So for us darkies,

I guess we’ll have to take Glutathione supplements forever.

Ugh. That’s very disappointing.

If I had disposable income for IV, I would do it in a heartbeat, but as of right now, it’s not happening. And I don’t want to pay someone to experiment on me, being that many clinics are so shady and quick to shut down any questions from potential clients because they know that their “blend” won’t produce the skin lightening results many of us are looking for.

I will just save up and try suppositories although they make me cringe.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Has any sct ,Anyone ever get gluta shot intra muscular in the butt? Just got this and I don’t like the route I prefer IV
    , IM is slow and mild results
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

@Titi You still look as white as when you posted your pic many years ago. Good to see you have maintained it. Since you are the only experienced member here who got results can you please break down your experience and knowledge so that we can have a good grasp of how to replicate your results.

1. What was your starting shade?(Celeb reference pic will help)
    2. How long you have been using on and off
    3. What brands did you use over the years(THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THE QUESTIONS)
    4. What brands only help for detoxification and what brands are for serious skin lightening.
    5. How do you maintain?
    6. Any supplements needed?

The info you provided in this thread is so scattered. This will help to consolidate all the important points.
    I remember you recommending cindella brand once. Also, as per my research Tatiomax and Glutanova gives results compared to rest of the brands.

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    Has any sct ,Anyone ever get gluta shot intra muscular in the butt? Just got this and I don’t like the route I prefer IV
    , IM is slow and mild results
    Hey love, what type of results have you gotten from IV assuming you’ve tried it and compared it to IM booty route ?

Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Treatment=injection session?
    Do they know that your unique goal is to get a light skin?

If yes, the price can worth it.

Before you evaluate your new regimen, you should know at around how many session you need to reach your goal and maintain it for around 6months.
    Your results look amazing! What was your starting shade??
    Y

Quote Originally Posted by Lola Halbes View Post
    Titi ? What is your natural shade ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    @Titi You still look as white as when you posted your pic many years ago. Good to see you have maintained it. Since you are the only experienced member here who got results can you please break down your experience and knowledge so that we can have a good grasp of how to replicate your results.

1. What was your starting shade?(Celeb reference pic will help)
    2. How long you have been using on and off
    3. What brands did you use over the years(THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THE QUESTIONS)
    4. What brands only help for detoxification and what brands are for serious skin lightening.
    5. How do you maintain?
    6. Any supplements needed?

The info you provided in this thread is so scattered. This will help to consolidate all the important points.
    I remember you recommending cindella brand once. Also, as per my research Tatiomax and Glutanova gives results compared to rest of the brands.

I had very light skin at different times using different products, but I was also very very dark a few years ago. I had gone dark like the singer Akon and wondered what happened. It was a very difficult time.

I use glutathion as a booster or lightener, depending on the period and strength of my body. Sometimes I alternate between oral supplements and injections, sometimes I take them all at the same time. I also change injection following the need of my skin (glutathion, other ant-oxydant, vitamins or placenta).

I always turn around 2 brands mainly. It is about one month I switched to an injection that is not on the market.
    You could find that I am secretive, but I no longer want to be a guinea pig. That's why I intervene according to my mood. A lot of people here know how I am nice and how they took advantage on me, so ...

I do not maintain, I learned how to be light skin or less light without people notice it.

What you need to know about glutathione and that's the most important things:
    - What does my seller call glutathione?
    - The lightening of glutathione is a side effect, everyone did not get this side effect.
    - The Glutathion does not whiten, it UNIFORMIZES THE SKIN much like a filter. That's why supplements are always needed, it's not a good moisturizer and a great soap.

Now I can tell that Cindella doesn't worth it. Too much fake on the market and the vitamin C is too too strong. Thatiomax was good for those who want pale skin and Glutanova for those who want rosy skin.

The mix are the key for those who want the best lightening effects.

Using the glutathion for detox is a waste of money (there are thea, diets, that are less expensive for a best effect) GLUTAX is a good brand for detox purpose.

What glutathione doesnt lighten??? ....

errr.....

Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    What glutathione doesnt lighten??? ....

errr.....
    Re read what he wrote.......he didn't say it doesn't "lighten".......he said it doesn't "whiten" @summer123
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements