Glutathione and results - Page 586

Thread: Glutathione and results

  1. #5851
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Treatment=injection session?
    Do they know that your unique goal is to get a light skin?

    If yes, the price can worth it.

    Before you evaluate your new regimen, you should know at around how many session you need to reach your goal and maintain it for around 6months.
    Your results look amazing! What was your starting shade??
    Y

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #5852
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola Halbes View Post
    Titi ? What is your natural shade ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    @Titi You still look as white as when you posted your pic many years ago. Good to see you have maintained it. Since you are the only experienced member here who got results can you please break down your experience and knowledge so that we can have a good grasp of how to replicate your results.

    1. What was your starting shade?(Celeb reference pic will help)
    2. How long you have been using on and off
    3. What brands did you use over the years(THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THE QUESTIONS)
    4. What brands only help for detoxification and what brands are for serious skin lightening.
    5. How do you maintain?
    6. Any supplements needed?

    The info you provided in this thread is so scattered. This will help to consolidate all the important points.
    I remember you recommending cindella brand once. Also, as per my research Tatiomax and Glutanova gives results compared to rest of the brands.

    I had very light skin at different times using different products, but I was also very very dark a few years ago. I had gone dark like the singer Akon and wondered what happened. It was a very difficult time.


    I use glutathion as a booster or lightener, depending on the period and strength of my body. Sometimes I alternate between oral supplements and injections, sometimes I take them all at the same time. I also change injection following the need of my skin (glutathion, other ant-oxydant, vitamins or placenta).


    I always turn around 2 brands mainly. It is about one month I switched to an injection that is not on the market.
    You could find that I am secretive, but I no longer want to be a guinea pig. That's why I intervene according to my mood. A lot of people here know how I am nice and how they took advantage on me, so ...


    I do not maintain, I learned how to be light skin or less light without people notice it.


    What you need to know about glutathione and that's the most important things:
    - What does my seller call glutathione?
    - The lightening of glutathione is a side effect, everyone did not get this side effect.
    - The Glutathion does not whiten, it UNIFORMIZES THE SKIN much like a filter. That's why supplements are always needed, it's not a good moisturizer and a great soap.

    Now I can tell that Cindella doesn't worth it. Too much fake on the market and the vitamin C is too too strong. Thatiomax was good for those who want pale skin and Glutanova for those who want rosy skin.

    The mix are the key for those who want the best lightening effects.

    Using the glutathion for detox is a waste of money (there are thea, diets, that are less expensive for a best effect) GLUTAX is a good brand for detox purpose.

  4. #5853
    What glutathione doesnt lighten??? ....

    errr.....

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #5854
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    What glutathione doesnt lighten??? ....

    errr.....
    Re read what he wrote.......he didn't say it doesn't "lighten".......he said it doesn't "whiten" @summer123
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  7. #5855
    @gymrat

    oh yeah lol
    I just re read it

  8. #5856
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    I had very light skin at different times using different products, but I was also very very dark a few years ago. I had gone dark like the singer Akon and wondered what happened. It was a very difficult time.


    I use glutathion as a booster or lightener, depending on the period and strength of my body. Sometimes I alternate between oral supplements and injections, sometimes I take them all at the same time. I also change injection following the need of my skin (glutathion, other ant-oxydant, vitamins or placenta).


    I always turn around 2 brands mainly. It is about one month I switched to an injection that is not on the market.
    You could find that I am secretive, but I no longer want to be a guinea pig. That's why I intervene according to my mood. A lot of people here know how I am nice and how they took advantage on me, so ...


    I do not maintain, I learned how to be light skin or less light without people notice it.


    What you need to know about glutathione and that's the most important things:
    - What does my seller call glutathione?
    - The lightening of glutathione is a side effect, everyone did not get this side effect.
    - The Glutathion does not whiten, it UNIFORMIZES THE SKIN much like a filter
    . That's why supplements are always needed, it's not a good moisturizer and a great soap.

    Now I can tell that Cindella doesn't worth it. Too much fake on the market and the vitamin C is too too strong. Thatiomax was good for those who want pale skin and Glutanova for those who want rosy skin.

    The mix are the key for those who want the best lightening effects.

    Using the glutathion for detox is a waste of money (there are thea, diets, that are less expensive for a best effect) GLUTAX is a good brand for detox purpose.
    @Titi . Exactly! Very few people actually lighten with Glutha. I only brightened with Glutha but it evened my skintone beautifully head to toe. I believe the lightening effect for some comes from peels & skin lightening creams they use while taking Glutha.



  9. #5857
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    I had very light skin at different times using different products, but I was also very very dark a few years ago. I had gone dark like the singer Akon and wondered what happened. It was a very difficult time.


    I use glutathion as a booster or lightener, depending on the period and strength of my body. Sometimes I alternate between oral supplements and injections, sometimes I take them all at the same time. I also change injection following the need of my skin (glutathion, other ant-oxydant, vitamins or placenta).


    I always turn around 2 brands mainly. It is about one month I switched to an injection that is not on the market.
    You could find that I am secretive, but I no longer want to be a guinea pig. That's why I intervene according to my mood. A lot of people here know how I am nice and how they took advantage on me, so ...


    I do not maintain, I learned how to be light skin or less light without people notice it.


    What you need to know about glutathione and that's the most important things:
    - What does my seller call glutathione?
    - The lightening of glutathione is a side effect, everyone did not get this side effect.
    - The Glutathion does not whiten, it UNIFORMIZES THE SKIN much like a filter. That's why supplements are always needed, it's not a good moisturizer and a great soap.

    Now I can tell that Cindella doesn't worth it. Too much fake on the market and the vitamin C is too too strong. Thatiomax was good for those who want pale skin and Glutanova for those who want rosy skin.

    The mix are the key for those who want the best lightening effects.

    Using the glutathion for detox is a waste of money (there are thea, diets, that are less expensive for a best effect) GLUTAX is a good brand for detox purpose.
    Thanks @Titi for the summary. I understand you being secretive and all. But keep dropping such wisdom once in a while cause it helps a lot.

  10. #5858
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @Titi . Exactly! Very few people actually lighten with Glutha. I only brightened with Glutha but it evened my skintone beautifully head to toe. I believe the lightening effect for some comes from peels & skin lightening creams they use while taking Glutha.


    Oh nice! But when you say even tone does that mean it helps with years of permatan to return to its original colour? I have uneven skin tone. Chest being my lightest part of my body. If I can get that colour uniformly for the rest of my body it will be huge win for my lightening goals.

  11. #5859
    @Titi Where do you buy your gluta from?

    Do you go to a clinic or do you get a nurse to administer it at home?

  12. #5860
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    Oh nice! But when you say even tone does that mean it helps with years of permatan to return to its original colour? I have uneven skin tone. Chest being my lightest part of my body. If I can get that colour uniformly for the rest of my body it will be huge win for my lightening goals.
    @Akshay91 Yup it def does. But you also need a skincare regie to speed up results. Peels help alot with permatans along with AHA creams & vit c. serum.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •