Glutathione and results - Page 586

Thread: Glutathione and results

  1. #5851
    @gymrat

    oh yeah lol
    I just re read it

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #5852
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    I had very light skin at different times using different products, but I was also very very dark a few years ago. I had gone dark like the singer Akon and wondered what happened. It was a very difficult time.


    I use glutathion as a booster or lightener, depending on the period and strength of my body. Sometimes I alternate between oral supplements and injections, sometimes I take them all at the same time. I also change injection following the need of my skin (glutathion, other ant-oxydant, vitamins or placenta).


    I always turn around 2 brands mainly. It is about one month I switched to an injection that is not on the market.
    You could find that I am secretive, but I no longer want to be a guinea pig. That's why I intervene according to my mood. A lot of people here know how I am nice and how they took advantage on me, so ...


    I do not maintain, I learned how to be light skin or less light without people notice it.


    What you need to know about glutathione and that's the most important things:
    - What does my seller call glutathione?
    - The lightening of glutathione is a side effect, everyone did not get this side effect.
    - The Glutathion does not whiten, it UNIFORMIZES THE SKIN much like a filter
    . That's why supplements are always needed, it's not a good moisturizer and a great soap.

    Now I can tell that Cindella doesn't worth it. Too much fake on the market and the vitamin C is too too strong. Thatiomax was good for those who want pale skin and Glutanova for those who want rosy skin.

    The mix are the key for those who want the best lightening effects.

    Using the glutathion for detox is a waste of money (there are thea, diets, that are less expensive for a best effect) GLUTAX is a good brand for detox purpose.
    @Titi . Exactly! Very few people actually lighten with Glutha. I only brightened with Glutha but it evened my skintone beautifully head to toe. I believe the lightening effect for some comes from peels & skin lightening creams they use while taking Glutha.



  4. #5853
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    I had very light skin at different times using different products, but I was also very very dark a few years ago. I had gone dark like the singer Akon and wondered what happened. It was a very difficult time.


    I use glutathion as a booster or lightener, depending on the period and strength of my body. Sometimes I alternate between oral supplements and injections, sometimes I take them all at the same time. I also change injection following the need of my skin (glutathion, other ant-oxydant, vitamins or placenta).


    I always turn around 2 brands mainly. It is about one month I switched to an injection that is not on the market.
    You could find that I am secretive, but I no longer want to be a guinea pig. That's why I intervene according to my mood. A lot of people here know how I am nice and how they took advantage on me, so ...


    I do not maintain, I learned how to be light skin or less light without people notice it.


    What you need to know about glutathione and that's the most important things:
    - What does my seller call glutathione?
    - The lightening of glutathione is a side effect, everyone did not get this side effect.
    - The Glutathion does not whiten, it UNIFORMIZES THE SKIN much like a filter. That's why supplements are always needed, it's not a good moisturizer and a great soap.

    Now I can tell that Cindella doesn't worth it. Too much fake on the market and the vitamin C is too too strong. Thatiomax was good for those who want pale skin and Glutanova for those who want rosy skin.

    The mix are the key for those who want the best lightening effects.

    Using the glutathion for detox is a waste of money (there are thea, diets, that are less expensive for a best effect) GLUTAX is a good brand for detox purpose.
    Thanks @Titi for the summary. I understand you being secretive and all. But keep dropping such wisdom once in a while cause it helps a lot.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #5854
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @Titi . Exactly! Very few people actually lighten with Glutha. I only brightened with Glutha but it evened my skintone beautifully head to toe. I believe the lightening effect for some comes from peels & skin lightening creams they use while taking Glutha.


    Oh nice! But when you say even tone does that mean it helps with years of permatan to return to its original colour? I have uneven skin tone. Chest being my lightest part of my body. If I can get that colour uniformly for the rest of my body it will be huge win for my lightening goals.

  7. #5855
    @Titi Where do you buy your gluta from?

    Do you go to a clinic or do you get a nurse to administer it at home?

  8. #5856
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    Oh nice! But when you say even tone does that mean it helps with years of permatan to return to its original colour? I have uneven skin tone. Chest being my lightest part of my body. If I can get that colour uniformly for the rest of my body it will be huge win for my lightening goals.
    @Akshay91 Yup it def does. But you also need a skincare regie to speed up results. Peels help alot with permatans along with AHA creams & vit c. serum.

  9. #5857
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @Akshay91 Yup it def does. But you also need a skincare regie to speed up results. Peels help alot with permatans along with AHA creams & vit c. serum.
    @Mazikeen Can you recommend a good vitc serum forthe body? I never used one bc I don't know what is good to buy?

  10. #5858
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lola Halbes View Post
    Titi ? What is your natural shade ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    @Titi You still look as white as when you posted your pic many years ago. Good to see you have maintained it. Since you are the only experienced member here who got results can you please break down your experience and knowledge so that we can have a good grasp of how to replicate your results.

    1. What was your starting shade?(Celeb reference pic will help)
    2. How long you have been using on and off
    3. What brands did you use over the years(THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL THE QUESTIONS)
    4. What brands only help for detoxification and what brands are for serious skin lightening.
    5. How do you maintain?
    6. Any supplements needed?

    The info you provided in this thread is so scattered. This will help to consolidate all the important points.
    I remember you recommending cindella brand once. Also, as per my research Tatiomax and Glutanova gives results compared to rest of the brands.

    I had very light skin at different times using different products, but I was also very very dark a few years ago. I had gone dark like the singer Akon and wondered what happened. It was a very difficult time.


    I use glutathion as a booster or lightener, depending on the period and strength of my body. Sometimes I alternate between oral supplements and injections, sometimes I take them all at the same time. I also change injection following the need of my skin (glutathion, other ant-oxydant, vitamins or placenta).


    I always turn around 2 brands mainly. It is about one month I switched to an injection that is not on the market.
    You could find that I am secretive, but I no longer want to be a guinea pig. That's why I intervene according to my mood. A lot of people here know how I am nice and how they took advantage on me, so ...


    I do not maintain, I learned how to be light skin or less light without people notice it.


    What you need to know about glutathione and that's the most important things:
    - What does my seller call glutathione?
    - The lightening of glutathione is a side effect, everyone did not get this side effect.
    - The Glutathion does not whiten, it UNIFORMIZES THE SKIN much like a filter. That's why supplements are always needed, it's not a good moisturizer and a great soap.

    Now I can tell that Cindella doesn't worth it. Too much fake on the market and the vitamin C is too too strong. Thatiomax was good for those who want pale skin and Glutanova for those who want rosy skin.

    The mix are the key for those who want the best lightening effects.

    Using the glutathion for detox is a waste of money (there are thea, diets, that are less expensive for a best effect) GLUTAX is a good brand for detox purpose.

    So what else did u use to get that "white" since glutatione doesnt whiten ? please share and most of all what do u use on your face ? or can u recommend a good face product thanks
    Last edited by flawlessBright; 07-17-2019 at 10:22 AM.

  11. #5859
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothcomplex View Post
    @Mazikeen Can you recommend a good vitc serum forthe body? I never used one bc I don't know what is good to buy?
    @smoothcomplex For the body I would recommend DIY vit. C serum coz it would be cheaper than buying. @gymrat is the DIY expert here & she can help you whip up some. Make sure that it is 25% or higher for best results. Brands that are good & cheap:
    The ordinary/deciem : https://theordinary.com/product/rdn-...8a68d9399d55ab
    Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Hyaluronic-Tr...8-1-spons&th=1

    If u are in the uk:
    sr-skincare: https://www.sr-skincare.co.uk/30ml-1...serum-25-p.asp
    As you can see the bottles are tiny & u will need quite a few for the body.
    Last edited by Mazikeen; 07-17-2019 at 12:17 PM.

  12. #5860
    Quote Originally Posted by NiaraNamerie View Post
    @Titi Where do you buy your gluta from?

    Do you go to a clinic or do you get a nurse to administer it at home?
    It depends on what I want. I mostly buy glutathion from japan, sometimes from korea. On internet from www.beautyskinlab.com for instance. Some friends and people I know also buy products for me. There are a lot of fake products/advertice on the market
    A nurse does my injections, sometimes I do it myself. For instance the last time I called a nurse, she injected me height times without to be in the vein. My arms were hurting and I threw away alla my already mixed injection.

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    What glutathione doesnt lighten??? ....

    errr.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    Oh nice! But when you say even tone does that mean it helps with years of permatan to return to its original colour? I have uneven skin tone. Chest being my lightest part of my body. If I can get that colour uniformly for the rest of my body it will be huge win for my lightening goals.
    It will uniform your complexion and lighten your skin, but you must do some peeling session to remove the superficial-medium strates of your skin.

    Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    So what else did u use to get that "white" since glutatione doesnt whiten ? please share and most of all what do u use on your face ? or can u recommend a good face product thanks
    You have not well understood all the informations that are in this thread. We never injects glutathione alone. It is always accompanied by several other lightening products such as vitamin C, tranexamic acid, ... I use a lot of products that are sold in a very closed circle. For my face, I use a detoxifying oil, homemade for over a year. It is an oil that smells bad and makes the face hideous for many months. Do not see my current complexion and believe it is easy for me.

    If I propose to you to buy (I will not do it) x product or y stuff, you'll probably say, it is too expensive or you do not intend to use injection. This is reason why I recommend that everyone should multiply experiences, then we can share and make consistency progress in our knowledge/journey.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •