Glutathione and results - Page 587

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer123 View Post
    @whitemermaid

yes hun.
    got some advice from members on SCT.

heat up the coconut oil or cocoa chips whatever oil you want as long as its safe to insert for the base.
    then mix your glut powder and baking soda to neutralize it otherwise it'll burn
    Im also gonna add vitamin C. You need vitamin C to work.

People advise not to use vitamin C because its too acidic, I guess I can just add more baking soda and hope it'll
    do the job.

My suppository mold will arrive soon and Ill be making my first batch.

and yes mazikeen is right. You can make a batch of them and store them in the fridge to last you a month
    and it'll cost you less too.

when you were doing rectal, did you see results any faster?
    the whole purpose of me doing suppositories is because the lightening route with supplements are too slow.. way too slow.

I cant do IV thats waay to expensive lol and suppositories are my only option.

I've been doing gluta not long enough to say how it's going but it's 4g rectal every day and the steroid/ikb/dodo/bioclaire mix. Yes it's working. I actually have a problem that around my mouth it's getting too light. I do feel like glutathione is working and it's not just the skin lightening lotion. Either way I'm sticking to this regime and since I'm taking so much glutathione I'm chilling on all the supplements, I'll probably only take a pill of liposomal vitamin C a day and milk thistle, maybe msm.

My main problem is it's very sunny this time of year so it slows my progress too on my face and hands.
    How much gluta and vit c do you take?
    Im also planning on topically lightening my skin with hq products and Roids in rotation I only see people warning about using gluta with strong topicals hq...
    But I think most of the naija ladys also use both together. I’m dark skin Kelly rowland ain’t nobody got time to wait for 3 years until I reach my desired Rihanna skin tone.
    Let me know please how it goes and how much you take.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    How much gluta and vit c do you take?
    Im also planning on topically lightening my skin with hq products and Roids in rotation I only see people warning about using gluta with strong topicals hq...
    But I think most of the naija ladys also use both together. I’m dark skin Kelly rowland ain’t nobody got time to wait for 3 years until I reach my desired Rihanna skin tone.
    Let me know please how it goes and how much you take.
    Um, I don't think you're supposed to use HQ with gluta, I think I read on here that they end up cancelling each other out. You should try using topical gluta like lotions and creams.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkandlace View Post
    Why not use s-acetyl glutathione instead of the rectal implants? I thought s-acetyl was the most effective way. I read it is even more effective than the IV.

I just purchased it and will be taking with liposomal vit C and MSM. I saw a couple of youtubers with a regimen like this that supposedly works.

where did you read S-acetyl glutathione was more effective than Iv gluta?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi I need some help please. I’m thinking of buying gluta suppositories online. The brands I’ve seen online contain 1500mg of Gluta. On one website it says
    ‘we advise one glutathione suppository every evening for the first two weeks and then one every other evening thereafter to maintain results’ ... I’m black and around nc47 I would like to lighten a shade ... is 1500mg enough and how long do you think it’ll take for me to see results

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Hi I need some help please. I’m thinking of buying gluta suppositories online. The brands I’ve seen online contain 1500mg of Gluta. On one website it says
    ‘we advise one glutathione suppository every evening for the first two weeks and then one every other evening thereafter to maintain results’ ... I’m black and around nc47 I would like to lighten a shade ... is 1500mg enough and how long do you think it’ll take for me to see results
    If it's legit and the glutathione is real, maybe 6-9 months to start seeing a different, then 9-12 to actually start visibly going down in shades, just make sure the source is legit and not fake because it can be danger.

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    If it's legit and the glutathione is real, maybe 6-9 months to start seeing a different, then 9-12 to actually start visibly going down in shades, just make sure the source is legit and not fake because it can be danger.

Have you done the glutathione path yet , if so has that time frame been your experience? I have only been on glutathione liposomal and S-acetyl for 1 1/2 months and of course no visible difference . How ever , I do notice a change in my overall health . Don’t get sick as much as I used to any more .

Edited ....................
    Last edited by elisabet; 11-09-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Have you done the glutathione path yet , if so has that time frame been your experience? I have only been on glutathione liposomal and S-acetyl for 1 1/2 months and of course no visible difference . How ever , I do notice a change in my overall health . Don’t get sick as much as I used to any more .
    I have taken it orally for about 2-3 months and I defo saw a change, also took it through the back passage lol and got a glow within a week but I was also using a cream at the time, so not sure if it was the cream. All in all it gives a nice glow and super clear skin. You have to be consistent to lighten in shades.

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Have you done the glutathione path yet , if so has that time frame been your experience? I have only been on glutathione liposomal and S-acetyl for 1 1/2 months and of course no visible difference . How ever , I do notice a change in my overall health . Don’️t get sick as much as I used to any more .
    I have taken it orally for about 2-3 months and I defo saw a change, also took it through the back passage lol and got a glow within a week but I was also using a cream at the time, so not sure if it was the cream. All in all it gives a nice glow and super clear skin. You have to be consistent to lighten in shades.
    I was considering using a cream but I wanted to know for sure if glutathione alone will lighten so I haven’t . A friend of mines said my skin was glowing but at the time , I had just gotten a facial so I couldn’t be sure . I’m going to keep this up for 6 months and see if there is a noticeable difference. I’m only going to use vitamin C serum on my face to help with a little PIH that is on my cheeks .

Many people spend the time wondering if glutathione works. Here is my picture taken in natural light. I think I lighten up 10 shades on Luschan scale. Of course nothing is easy, there are high and low and periods where I darkened.

TitiDoNotCopy.jpg

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements