Glutathione and results - Page 588

Thread: Glutathione and results

Can I use glutathione along with HQ or steroids?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by smoothcomplex View Post
    Hey @whitemermaid the best thing to do is to search on youtube nebulized glutha treatments. There are actual tutorials by medical professionals that show it.

I am not sure why my pics are not showing anymore it was tasteful lol. @gymrat can you look into why my pic is no longer showing? thanks
    thanks! I'll look into it.

Ok, wow, this nebulizer may be where it's at! I'm def going to start doing this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    Ok, wow, this nebulizer may be where it's at! I'm def going to start doing this.
    @whitemermaid I did ALOT of research (reading google articles) about it before I started. Because everyone is different and I read inhaling glutha (because it is a sulphur) can affect anyone with known or a history of breathing issues (like asthma, etc,,). I never suffered from breathing problems and gave it a go.

Special note
    Also, it seems like those who use glutha neb treatments for medical purposes are using way lower dosages (100-200mg). I am experimenting with higher dosages for the purpose of skin brightening/lightening of the skin which really hasn't been tested in the medical world. So it's all trail and error.
    Last edited by smoothcomplex; 08-07-2019 at 09:00 AM.

Ladies and Gents! I am seeing some promising small changes in the last 2weeks than i ever have being on this glutha journey for the last couple of years lol.

What i have incorporated that I have never done before is the following:

Nebulizing treatments and making my own liposomal vitc.

I started nebulizer gluta treatments two weeks ago/ twice daily in 6ml solution which consists of approx 2 tsp of gluta powder / sodium bicarbonate to thin out the gluta powder and either distilled water or saline. The liposomal vit c I started about 1 week ago and i take however many dosage of it whenever I feel like it daily since I can make it whenever I want . I mainly consume at least a minimum 2 times per day / 3 to 7 tablespoons per dosage.

Changes I have seen since incorporating neb glutha treatments and lipo vit C in the last 2 week span...
    1) my undereye dark circles are almost gone! I have had them for most of my adult life.
    2) my knuckles are beginning to fade (i dont have extremely dark knuckles since i don't use any hq body lotions but my knuckles, knees, elbows have always been darker)
    3) my underbooty darkness have begin lightening up as well
    4) i am seeing more of those white/tan skin dot/patches than ever before.
    5) my inner dark thighs show some minor changes as well

My gluthathione journey has consisted of taking glutha in many different forms..mainly oral and anal via that bulb. But I have not done any rectal bulb since starting the nebulizer treatment because its messy to say the least. Oral pills and rectal glutha over the past few years, caused me to brighten but nothing drastic. Or maybe it has been soooo slow and gradual over the last 2 years because when I take pics with other family members I can see my skin is a bit lighter than that family member now if that makes sense. Whereas, in the past we were the same shade.

My Problem Areas:
    My stomach, neck, and back(unsure of shade of them) and face (nw45) have always been the darkest part of my body and i only want to even out about 2 shades lighter to match my chest (nc50ish)
    Over the past year, I would only use a gluthathione/kojic acid lotion and booster serum from Belle Nubian(all natural products) on my stomach and back to get them to match at least my chest.

But the way things are going with what I am witnessing from the NGT (nebulizer glutha treatment) and liposomal vitc, I may be able to stop using the lotion in those areas due to the results on the other areas of my body I am starting to see.

For clarification, I do not use any type of lightening body lotions or creams all over my body. I only use it on my stomach, back, and neck (i used toniques 10x on my neck at some point as well).
    So when I see these recent changes with the darkness under my booty beginning to lighten up...I KNOW it is from glutha not a body lotion. ( Oh yeah i took a pic of my under booty so i can further track the progress. I may post it once I figure out how to make it presentable lol)

Now...these are the different forms of glutha that I have been taking..(but remember...I ONLY BEGIN SEEING THE RECENT CHANGES when I incorporated the nebulizer and lipsomoal vit c the last two weeks)
    i have been taking the following..
    --100 mg of acetyl glutha pills (2 per day)
    --Remulins oral glutha vial (100 ml drop (2x per day)
    --milk thistle pill (1x per day)
    --Remulins booster pill (1x per day)
    --Naturalistics power powder (1/2 tbsp of powder in my daily spinanch/kale smoothie) only the last 2-3 weeks steadily. But i have purchased before
    --I begin exfoliating daily with only african net towel and plain african black soap(authentic) instead of the other flimsy net towel from Target. I do not use kojic acid or any lightening soap on my body as i feel it only darkens me and makes my skin more sensitive to the sunlight.

I hope my post wasn't too confusing. The bottom line is I am seeing results the last 2 weeks. I did stop purchasing flawless icon pills because i felt like my last batch of pills tasted too sweet and not sulfur-like. But which, I contacted the owner about it and she said she changed manufacturers but it is still glutha rest assured. But I did not get the same results with my last batch of pills I ordered, so I have not re-ordered. But purchased the Remulin oral gluta vials instead.
    @smoothcomplex , thanks for the update. Will def try this out. How do u DIY your lipo vit. C? Ingredients & method?

Quote Originally Posted by Atoya View Post
    Can I use glutathione along with HQ or steroids?
    No you cannot

@whitemermaid I did ALOT of research (reading google articles) about it before I started. Because everyone is different and I read inhaling glutha (because it is a sulphur) can affect anyone with known or a history of breathing issues (like asthma, etc,,). I never suffered from breathing problems and gave it a go.

Special note
    Also, it seems like those who use glutha neb treatments for medical purposes are using way lower dosages (100-200mg). I am experimenting with higher dosages for the purpose of skin brightening/lightening of the skin which really hasn't been tested in the medical world. So it's all trail and error.
    Well I am thanking you for your post. I did a lot of research last night and am doing an overhaul on my lightening regime supplement wise to make it more efficient. I found a girl on youtube who has a really good regime and copying her.. I'd share her channel buttt last time I did people attacked the youtuber so people will just have to find it on their own. But, yeah, I don't have breathing issues so I'm going to give it a go soon in the next couple weeks.

@Mazikeen , thank you for sharing . Where are you purchasing your acetyl glutathione from ?

I will definitely be Incorporating this method to my new lightening regimine.

So I'm completely clear, you are using the reduced glutathione with baking soda, equal parts, mixed with pure, not tap water, and drinking the mix, twice daily, with liposome vitamin C. Did I get that correct?

Thank you for your post and congratulations on finding something that truly works for you. I hope it helps others on this thread. I may have found substitute to IVs, their expensive and painful.

Best wishes
    Ladies and Gents! I am seeing some promising small changes in the last 2weeks than i ever have being on this glutha journey for the last couple of years lol.

I started nebulizer gluta treatments two weeks ago/ twice daily in 6ml solution which consists of approx 2 tsp of gluta powder / sodium bicarbonate to thin out the gluta powder and either distilled water or saline. The liposomal vit c I started about 1 week ago and i take however many dosage of it whenever I feel like it daily since I can make it whenever I want [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/wink.png[/IMG]. I mainly consume at least a minimum 2 times per day / 3 to 7 tablespoons per dosage.

Changes I have seen since incorporating neb glutha treatments and lipo vit C in the last 2 week span...
    1) my undereye dark circles are almost gone! I have had them for most of my adult life.
    2) my knuckles are beginning to fade (i dont have extremely dark knuckles since i don't use any hq body lotions but my knuckles, knees, elbows have always been darker)

My gluthathione journey has consisted of taking glutha in many different forms..mainly oral and anal via that bulb. But I have not done any rectal bulb since starting the nebulizer treatment because its messy to say the least. Oral pills and rectal glutha over the past few years, caused me to brighten but nothing drastic. Or maybe it has been soooo slow and gradual over the last 2 years because when I take pics with other family members I can see my skin is a bit lighter than that family member now if that makes sense. Whereas, in the past we were the same shade.

My Problem Areas:
    My stomach, neck, and back(unsure of shade of them) and face (nw45) have always been the darkest part of my body and i only want to even out about 2 shades lighter to match my chest (nc50ish)
    Over the past year, I would only use a gluthathione/kojic acid lotion and booster serum from Belle Nubian(all natural products) on my stomach and back to get them to match at least my chest.

But the way things are going with what I am witnessing from the NGT (nebulizer glutha treatment) and liposomal vitc, I may be able to stop using the lotion in those areas due to the results on the other areas of my body I am starting to see.

For clarification, I do not use any type of lightening body lotions or creams all over my body. I only use it on my stomach, back, and neck (i used toniques 10x on my neck at some point as well).
    So when I see these recent changes with the darkness under my booty beginning to lighten up...I KNOW it is from glutha not a body lotion. ( Oh yeah i took a pic of my under booty so i can further track the progress. I may post it once I figure out how to make it presentable lol)

Now...these are the different forms of glutha that I have been taking..(but remember...I ONLY BEGIN SEEING THE RECENT CHANGES when I incorporated the nebulizer and lipsomoal vit c the last two weeks)
    --Naturalistics power powder (1/2 tbsp of powder in my daily spinanch/kale smoothie) only the last 2-3 weeks steadily. But i have purchased before
    --I begin exfoliating daily with only african net towel and plain african black soap(authentic) instead of the other flimsy net towel from Target. I do not use kojic acid or any lightening soap on my body as i feel it only darkens me and makes my skin more sensitive to the sunlight.

I hope my post wasn't too confusing. The bottom line is I am seeing results the last 2 weeks. I did stop purchasing flawless icon pills because i felt like my last batch of pills tasted too sweet and not sulfur-like. But which, I contacted the owner about it and she said she changed manufacturers but it is still glutha rest assured. But I did not get the same results with my last batch of pills I ordered, so I have not re-ordered. But purchased the Remulin oral gluta vials instead.

I started nebulizer gluta treatments two weeks ago/ twice daily in 6ml solution which consists of approx 2 tsp of gluta powder / sodium bicarbonate to thin out the gluta powder and either distilled water or saline. The liposomal vit c I started about 1 week ago and i take however many dosage of it whenever I feel like it daily since I can make it whenever I want . I mainly consume at least a minimum 2 times per day / 3 to 7 tablespoons per dosage.

My Problem Areas:

Thank you for updating us. I was actually thinking of trying the flawless icon pill due to the online reviews and before an after. However now that they've changed manafactuer I doubt it will be the same.

What was you experience with the pills, did you lighten dramatically?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements