Glutathione and results - Page 588

Thread: Glutathione and results

[QUOTE=Titi;1669783]Many people spend the time wondering if glutathione works. Here is my picture taken in natural light. I think I lighten up 10 shades on Luschan scale. Of course nothing is easy, there are high and low and periods where I darkened.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64525[/

Thank you for the photo . How long did it take you to lighten to this shade and did you only use glutathione supplements or did you also use creams

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

It takes 5 years to lighten thoroughly evenly with glutathione (lightening joints & body creases)
    Speaking from experience using supps and iv, soaps the all natural way
    thats a looong time to commit
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

How many shades did you lighten?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    It takes 5 years to lighten thoroughly evenly with glutathione (lightening joints & body creases)
    Speaking from experience using supps and iv, soaps the all natural way
    thats a looong time to commit
    Wow and you STILL had to use soaps ? I only want to lighten 2-3 shades and I’d be happy . Would it still take me that long ? Glutathione cost a lot of money and I don’t want to basically commit to a 5 year car note payment . Smh

Quote Originally Posted by Donaey View Post
    Wow and you STILL had to use soaps ? I only want to lighten 2-3 shades and I’d be happy . Would it still take me that long ? Glutathione cost a lot of money and I don’t want to basically commit to a 5 year car note payment . Smh
    @Donaey don`t have to dear. Just need a generous pappy with deep pockets

[QUOTE=Donaey;1669845]
    Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Many people spend the time wondering if glutathione works. Here is my picture taken in natural light. I think I lighten up 10 shades on Luschan scale. Of course nothing is easy, there are high and low and periods where I darkened.

Thank you for the photo . How long did it take you to lighten to this shade and did you only use glutathione supplements or did you also use creams
    I couldn't answer properly to your question because I always use differents kind of injections or supplement to maintain the quality of my skin (like 1-2injections/month). When I have time, I inject mainly to lighten (4-8injections per month).

I use a cream too but it is injections that have given this complexion.

It's too complicate and expensive to lighten skin with injections only.

So um, I have some questions regarding glutathione. I don't quite understand what the real purpose of it is. Like I know it's supposed to change the skin's melanin production so that it gives off the yellow one (forgot the name lol) instead of the brown one, so that it can lighten. It's not supposed to literally bleach you, does it? Like does it only go to your most natural fairest shade and that's it, or does it go beyond that? I do buy soaps from the Flawless Beauty and Skin website, and I see that she sells glutathione oral drops.

I'm assuming that shots are the fastest way to get results, but I'm not a fan of needles, so the oral drops would be a more comfortable option for me. The price holds me back, though, since I think a 1 month supply is already over $100 dollars, and doesn't it take several months for the skin to get lighter? I'd like to see SOME RESULT within the first month, even if it's just a brighter even tone despite the shade not budging. I just want to remove my permatan at this point.

Thanks and I hope I'm not asking any stupid questions.

@Donaey well yes still use soaps &supps, no creams...because thats how I balance out the dosages especially if you miss out taking your iv glutathione has to stay active in your body at all times , overflowing
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams

Gluta Only takes you to your true infant color if you want to look white & “washed out” you need supps with iv , I prefer my regular complexion at this point , Its easy to maintain your god given color before the sun damage imo

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    Gluta Only takes you to your true infant color if you want to look white & “washed out” you need supps with iv , I prefer my regular complexion at this point , Its easy to maintain your god given color before the sun damage imo
    Well , I was only 1 shade lighter as an infant so that won’t work . I’m looking to get from a oprah Winfrey color to jayda cheaves color .

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements