Glutathione and results - Page 589

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    @smoothcomplex, thanks for the update. Will def try this out. How do u DIY your lipo vit. C? Ingredients & method?

@Mazikeen There are many different ways to make it. But I mainly searched youtube on how to make liposomal vitc. Also this took some tips from this useful article and came up with my own method

http://qualityliposomalc.com/process/index.html

I only use either ascorbic vit c or camu camu powder 3 tablespoons. 6 tbsp of sunflower leitchin, 3 cups of distilled water, 1 tsp of baking soda. I have not added the vodka to any of my batches as of yet. Still researching the benefits of that. Plus some people don't even use it in their mixtures. I also have an ultrasonic cleaner that i purchased from Amazon.
    Last edited by smoothcomplex; 08-14-2019 at 04:13 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I just wanted to say I found a Wellness Center that does high dosages of vitamin c upto like 25-75 grams! And high dosages of gluthathione up to 5000mg. I have an appt setup this Friday for an customized IV therapy session for 10grams of vitamin c and 3000 mg of glutha. This is a medical doctor who now practices vitamin therapy.
    The doctor told me she can give me up to 15grams of vitamin c without any lab work being needed.

I will incorporate this into my regimen as a "booster" at least once per month. I figure since I do neb treatments daily which suppose to be the equivalent of IV. Getting a real IV once per month should suffice and be easier on the pockets.
    Last edited by smoothcomplex; 08-14-2019 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothcomplex View Post
    @Mazikeen There are many different ways to make it. But I mainly searched youtube on how to make liposomal vitc. Also this took some tips from this useful article and came up with my own method

http://qualityliposomalc.com/process/index.html

I only use either ascorbic vit c or camu camu powder 3 tablespoons. 6 tbsp of sunflower leitchin, 3 cups of distilled water, 1 tsp of baking soda. I have not added the vodka to any of my batches as of yet. Still researching the benefits of that. Plus some people don't even use it in their mixtures. I also have an ultrasonic cleaner that i purchased from Amazon.
    Thank [email protected] Interesting that your method is working w/out the alcohol. I heard you def need alcohol to create the liposomes otherwise all you have is an emulstion.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Mazikeen Yeah the first video I watched on youtube for making lipo vitc was this older lady who is a doctor and she didn’t use vokda in hers receipe and felt that it didn’t make a difference. But I will say this last batch I made yesterday tasted a whole lot better (way less bitter) than my previous batches. The difference is I bought a thermometer and made sure the water in the ultrasonic stayed around 98-99 degrees...which is the ideal temperature range for the encapsulation.

The thing with DIY’g is we are not professional chemist...but whether im drinking emulsified vitc or true liposomal vitc. its still better absorpation rate than taking those 1000mg vitc tabts I was taking LOL. Plus something Im doing is working now.
    When i get home tonight I will remodify that pic and repost it bc im excited.

@brown2light I had great results with flawless icon before she changed manufactures. Again is was very gradual over the 1 year and half that I used the pills consistently along with rectal implanting with bulb on and off. My goal shade all over would be nc50(my original chest color) from nw45. If I can get an even nc50 shade all over that would be a dream.
    Thanks for the reply.

What a shame, I really wanted to try it out. I wonder why she would change supplier especially if it worked so well!!

I'll just stick with generic Gluta & Vit C

Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

What a shame, I really wanted to try it out. I wonder why she would change supplier especially if it worked so well!!

I'll just stick with generic Gluta & Vit C
    @brown2light I am thinking its because maybe that supplier couldn't keep up with the demand. Those pills were/and still seems to always be out of stock which was another reason I decided to find something else. But just to give her the benefit of the doubt, I do plan to buy at least another bottle and test the glutha for authenticity.

Also, I don't like to tell people not to use a product (and the owner seems very nice)..just try them they may work for you.
    Last edited by smoothcomplex; 08-15-2019 at 04:46 AM.

@Mazikeen Yeah the first video I watched on youtube for making lipo vitc was this older lady who is a doctor and she didn’t use vokda in hers receipe and felt that it didn’t make a difference. But I will say this last batch I made yesterday tasted a whole lot better (way less bitter) than my previous batches. The difference is I bought a thermometer and made sure the water in the ultrasonic stayed around 98-99 degrees...which is the ideal temperature range for the encapsulation.

The thing with DIY’g is we are not professional chemist...but whether im drinking emulsified vitc or true liposomal vitc. its still better absorpation rate than taking those 1000mg vitc tabts I was taking LOL. Plus something Im doing is working now.
    When i get home tonight I will remodify that pic and repost it bc im excited.
    @smoothcomplex I use a blender for mine. Cool & blend every two hrs/5 times. You can add sweetener to the liposomal Vitc; mine tastes soooo good, lolz, I have to be careful not to overdose. I hear the ultrasonic is best for encapsulation so you`re def on the right track.
    Last edited by Mazikeen; 08-15-2019 at 02:34 PM.

@whitemermaid Just be patient and consistent is my advice
    I keep a journal now to track my dosages and pills im taking....the things we do lol. But it helps me to see what I added to my regimen and anything I notice in skin changes.
    I just started my first nebulizing session tonight. It took 45~ minutes to finish 10ml/2000mg of gluta. I think rectal is a lot easier with the proper tool (I bought an enema bulb that I haven't tried yet). The machine is pretty noisy. Since my bf bought me the nebulizer basically I guess I'll keep it. Thinking of 2 nebulizing sessions a week and 4g rectal gluta every day.

The taste was gross at first nebulizing, but not horrible. It reminded me of MSM taste but not as bad and more salty, but after 20 minutes or so it didn't bother me anymore.

I did rectal admin gluta and the process was way quicker and easier, and I bet I could easily do 4g a day. But I used a syringe and it sucked, an enema bulb is most likely better. This def seems the easiest way to take gluta like taking it before a shower before bed (night time is supposed to be best)

Quote Originally Posted by whitemermaid View Post
    I did rectal admin gluta and the process was way quicker and easier, and I bet I could easily do 4g a day. But I used a syringe and it sucked, an enema bulb is most likely better. This def seems the easiest way to take gluta like taking it before a shower before bed (night time is supposed to be best)
    @whitemermaid try suppositories, less time consuming to administer.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements