Glutathione and results - Page 589

Thread: Glutathione and results

Quote Originally Posted by DOODOOBROWN View Post
    Gluta Only takes you to your true infant color if you want to look white & “washed out” you need supps with iv , I prefer my regular complexion at this point , Its easy to maintain your god given color before the sun damage imo
    What is your regular complexion ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Donaey jayda cheaves complexion Im fairly caramel nc43 in winter nw 43 in summer.. but I have gone up to alicia keys with cream and in the summer tan to kelly rowland so....
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams
    Different Soaps for Different Folks

Time flies so if you choose to STILL buy cream , or whatever jn 5 yrs you may still not reach your goal ijs (( shrugs))
    " I'm Still A Work In Progress" Don't Judge MoiDifferent Creams for Different Dreams

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Donaey jayda cheaves complexion Im fairly caramel nc43 in winter nw 43 in summer.. but I have gone up to alicia keys with cream and in the summer tan to kelly rowland so....
    Nice ! I’d be so happy with that. I think I am going to definitely continue with glutathione. I will also use some natural soap and cream at this point because I don’t care to wait 5 years or anything close to it .

Gluta Only takes you to your true infant color if you want to look white & “washed out” you need supps with iv , I prefer my regular complexion at this point , Its easy to maintain your god given color before the sun damage imo
    Just saw this, thank you so much. I don't think I'd like the washed out look, granted my real untanned skin is super pale (Think Laura Mercier's Creme Smooth Foundation in Porcelain Ivory) with an olive undertone, so I'm assuming the gluta would get me to that shade and not beyond that?

I agree about maintaining a skin color before sun damage, I really don't want to go any lighter than my God given color. Just want to get rid of this stubborn tan.

It takes 5 years to lighten thoroughly evenly with glutathione (lightening joints & body creases)
    Speaking from experience using supps and iv, soaps the all natural way
    thats a looong time to commit
    This is simply not true. Authentic gluta taken with Vit C at the right dosage will get you 3-4 shades under 6 months...EVENLY. Now adding in soaps and lotions (that don't contain HQ) can drastically speed up the lightening process.

YALLLL IM GONNA TRY THIS!!! But with liposomal gluta!!! You guys need to watch this!! I’ll let you guys know how it works out I’m so excited

What shade are you now ? @Donaey realistically you should be at your unique shade at this point.
    Everyone has their own regimen so to maintain my glutathione levels high so as to get the side effects of lightening their are many things you have to do because you can definitely get dark and tanned and have to start all over again the natural way. It takes mad long the natural way and its depressing to have to start from the beginning again 😕

3-6 months yes I agree , you can be lighter but not 100% even in every stubborn part , like my stubborn elbows were still darker , so gluta soap helped there. I use nothing but authentic glutathione iv injected by a doctor Your experience is yours and mine is mine

@gummyworm what shade did you start with?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements